STYLING QUESTION

Shhh Nelly, dont give out my secret icon_wink.gif

Actally, I just mixed graftcyte,Saw palmetto, Procerin,fertilizer and put it in a blender. Then I apply on my head hang upside down , and run the laser comb over twice a day..

It works , really icon_smile.gif

( for the new people I am joking)

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Mrjb..."and then a product to give it body (to add volume)..."

wait a minute, just what kind of "product" is this? your not talking about a concealer or something are you jobi's?

Thats SACRELIGIOUS!!! Im gonna have to wipe this glorious glow off of my face and throw these tablets with the glorious image of your hair at the glowing laptop in holy-hair-anger!!!!

please, tell me it's not so...

Relax and take your medicine

It is styling creme not concealer of any type. Its made by bumble and bumble and it reduces frizz and gives body .. Its all good icon_smile.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I gotta tell ya...ya got Janna kicking her heals and used the term LUSH to describe your hair....I like and hate you at the same time....lol.
-- more_hair

more_hairs,

I have to admit, while Jobi's results are indeed worthy of pom poms, kicking up my heals image is more for the benefit of ng2gb as I really enjoy teasing him. Now that jobi has shared his pic with him, I'll have to find something else to tease him about icon_frown.gif

I'm flattered by your comments.

"Relax and take your medicine" --Jobi

hahaha!

Sorry ng2gb, you actually crack me up with some of your posts. Thanks for all the humor!

I've used Sumotech too.. No this stuff is their styling creme.. I put in in after I blow dry my hair and before I put in the modelling mud or sumotech.

Haha Janna icon_smile.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thanks Jup

I guess this just illustrates there are other doctors on here other than the ones who get the WOW factor which can deliver great results. Hair transplantantion can deliver superior results. Keep the faith everyone.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!