irish homer

Irish, first off congratulations and welcome to the brotherhood!!!! Mothers Milk in a Cup!!!!! (HA-HA!!!) It looks as if you will be changing your hairdoo in a few months, that's for sure. Anyway, what I would like to know is why you and Dr. Epstein went for the number you did? Anyone that knows me, realizes that I do not subscribe to the large sessions "just because", and that doing a couple of 2000-2500 sessions can really come out nice. I just would like to know, (from looking at your hairloss pattern) if the discussion came up to go for 3000 or 3500 and get back into the crown a little? I like to get a feel for how a particular doctor approaches different situations, and why he or she prescribes a particular treatment plan. I wish you well, and I look forward to your changes in the coming months!!!! Cheers!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

simple answer, doner density wasn't great and when the doc started scalp elasticty was better then expected. the plan is to return for 2000-2300 to mid scalp and back. i am about 1 month into takind propecia and doc thinks it will work well for me. so with a combination of propecia and results of 1st HT a more exact plan will emerge.

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

• Administrators

Irish Hommer,

Congratulations on your surgery. It looks great and so will your hairline in about ten months to a year.

Best wishes for great growth.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.