propecia .. where is the best place to buy online ?

Thinair

Thinair, You're definitely going to need a doctor's prescription to get Propecia. If you are going to consult with a clinic in the near future, they will give you a script if not and you have a family doctor, he or she should give you one, but more importantly get Proscar not Propecia it's a ton of money less. I cut a 5mg tablet into fourths with a 6 dollar pill cutter from the drugstore and it goes three times further for less than half the price

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I buy propecia from this site **outside link removed by moderator** they've never required a prescription so its convenient to get compared to going to your doctor.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Propecia (finasteride) is a significant medication, and like any serious therapy, it requires an evaluation and prescription from a trained physician. Because of this, I recommend that all hair loss sufferers see a physician, undergo an evaluation, and obtain a legitimate prescription before starting a finasteride regimen.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 6 months later...

not all pharmacies online are legit. If it's generic make sure it's from a quality manufacturer source.

I been currently buying generic propecia from this site (Link removed by moderator) good prices and works great.

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

• 1 month later...

I've been using different ones from online but not sure if they are all equal but they do seem to work. If you're curious this is where I currently buy at Good online pharmacy they don't ask for a prescription.

Edited by soonsa

• 8 months later...

Soonsa,

Thanks for posting your opinion of a quality site to buy generic Propecia. However, outside links to promotional sites are prohibited on this site. Thus, I've removed your link and simply left the name of the site. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thanks,

Bill

Inhousepharmacy.biz requires a prescription now, but you can still order without one using its counterpart Inhousepharmacy.vu with E-check as payment. It's kind of weird but with E-check you enter your routing/banking account, some E-check representative calls you the next day, you identify yourself and say "Yes I placed the order," and the order ships.

• 2 weeks later...