My Experience with Dr Zacco in Apex, NC

waterski100

I just completed my 2nd round of hair transplants with Dr Zacco of Apex NC ("AZ Hair Restoral"). He is amazing, a true artist...! I had 678 grafts performed, which represented about 1350 hairs. I had absolutely no post-op pain, and didn't even need a regular Tylenol. Additionally, immediately after the surgery the back of my head looked like nothing happened! Not sure how he did that, as my girlfriend looked closely the very next day and couldn't see a line or a suture.

My last transplant had an amazingly natural look, I am confident this one will also. His staff is top notch and his prices are comparatively low. If you live anywhere near Raleigh NC and are considering hair restoral, please be sure to see Dr Zacco for a consult. You'll be sold...!

Where did you place the grafts? 678 is not a large number so I'm assuming you didn't have much area to cover. Also please post some pics if possible. thanks!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Guest josh - b
Dr Zacco

You say immediately after the surgery the back of your head looked like nothing happened and the very next day your girlfriend couldn't find a line or sutures.

Are u sure you didn't go to the dentist by mistake?

Originally posted by josh - b:

Are u sure you didn't go to the dentist by mistake?

icon_smile.gif, I assume this is a dupe account, and not *that* bad of one....if it isn't a dupe....wow haha....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

waterski,

Welcome to our hair restoration forum.

As indicated by some of the responses, our community members are often skeptical when new posters come to our forum raving about lesser known doctors in general terms without producing photos.

However, this forum is open to all experiences, good or bad, known or unknown physician. I encourage you therefore, that if you are legitimate to share your detailed before/after pictures with us.

However, because Dr. Zacco is not recommended on our network, I have changed the title of your post to "my experience with Dr. Zacco"

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for my delayed reply, I've not been logging in here lately. Yes I will post some Before and After photos as soon as I get them from Dr Zacco.

AZ Hair Restoral (Dr Zacco's initials) can be reached at (promotional information removed). He is in the process of being registered by this website, which apparently takes a bit of time.

I think he just meant being registered as in given a username and password. thats how I took it...

which only took me 30 seconds to receive from this website with no delay...

WS1,

tell him to come up with a really cool name that ryhmes with WaCcO, ZaCcO and stuff. K?

I hope you are very happy with your results and you don't have any more bad ht experience..

thank you for your contribution...

A mod would have to have the fastest hands in The West to keep pace with you....icon_wink.gif

I'm a litle lost though looking through Dr. Zacco's website; he talks of using "micro" grafts along the hairline, and "mini" grafts behind the hairline to produce the most natural looking result. The terminology is somewhat fuzzy to me, but why would he use the superior "micro" grafts in *only* the hairline. I've never heard of someone using "mini" type grafts, but then also using "micro" type ones as well in the same procedure.

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Guest josh - b

thanatopsis_awry

micros, minis and apparently laughing gas is administered too.

The website also says that dr zacco is a boxing coach so on fear of receiving a good thrashing my sarcasm ends here.

p.s ..i see you're going in with dr feller next week....the very best of results to you.

Byehair,

What's funny about it?

Notgoing2gobald,

I am not in the habit of editing posts unless it contains spam or promotional content HOWEVER...

If you are going to make a public spectacle of me editing YOUR posts, then I will publicly address you.

Though you have acquired some good knowledge and sometimes post intelligent comments, please keep the incoherent nonsense that is distracting to our purpose off of this forum.

Keeping our community alive and fun is one thing, but posting garbage that nobody can understand is irrelevant and distracting on serious topic posts.

A recent example of your nonsense which can be found on the recent Farjo posted hair transplant patient photo album thread:

...(FO-llicular' FANS FRENZY FOR FARJO)..."YAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".....

Folli---'C--ulari-lly FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's even sporting a stylish do. No anchor-man?...NIce!this is really a great example of how hair to skin color contrasts (or lack there of) can play a significant role in the fine, lost, romantic art of hair transplantation...

Looking at his close up pics: "if you will Pa-Le--ze, notice the darker roots against the scalp serve to exemplify the skin area (here, here...)..."

while from a distance: "If you will PA--Le-ze notice the lighter hair color serves to create the "illusion" (GASPS) of more hair; as the scalp itself is not quite visible..."

Now I've warned you privately twice and now publicly once.

Don't make me warn you again.

Bill

I do not see ONE, SINGLE thing which is incoherent in the above post. Maybe if somebody is reading it on crack, THEN it will be incoherent. But, then again so will every other post. I discuss Hair to Skin Color Contrasts:

(i) how light hair with light skin helps provide an "illusion" of density.

(ii) how the dark haired roots really demonstrate how much of a difference this illusion can create.

I even commented on his hair style and how good it looked.

What? Am I just supposed to say: "GREAT job Farjo! Period"...

Please advise.

Once again, I am cherry picked for discrimination. Its ok. Im used to it.

Others always post comments which include some goofy ass stuff, but I get a slap on the wrist, indeed the very face.

Im used to discrimination. Its ok...

notgoing2gobald,

We would not be having this discussion if your original post was written such as you did in your last post.

I discuss Hair to Skin Color Contrasts:

(i) how light hair with light skin helps provide an "illusion" of density.

(ii) how the dark haired roots really demonstrate how much of a difference this illusion can create.

I even commented on his hair style and how good it looked.

This is a much better example of a coherent post.

This discussion now ends publicly, especially on this thread since it is irrelevant. But since you decided to publicly call me on editing your posts, I thought I'd make my warning to you public.

Now let's get back on topic.

Bill

Josh,

Thx, I'm starting to get pretty nervous-excited, like counting down the hours till' Christmas morning the day before.

Good call on the laughing gas, I've personally never heard of that being utlized either; maybe waterski really did go to the dentist after all! icon_wink.gif I'm still confused about his logic (or purpose) for administering both micros and minis (for behind the hairline) in the same procedure when he has the ability to use both.

-----------

• 3 years later...