Celebrity HTs

Teddw2ds

Okay, I've been reading other posts about Harrison Ford and Joe Torre. The guy whose hairline I can't tear my eyes away from is Christopher Meloni, who plays detective Elliot Stabler on Law and Order: SVU. Has anyone else noticed this? What's going on with his hair? Is is a bad HT, too much concealer, or both? Whatever it is, it looks bad!

Any others we should be on the lookout for (besides the usual suspect... Nic Cage, Joe Biden, etc.)?

Okay, I've been reading other posts about Harrison Ford and Joe Torre. The guy whose hairline I can't tear my eyes away from is Christopher Meloni, who plays detective Elliot Stabler on Law and Order: SVU. Has anyone else noticed this? What's going on with his hair? Is is a bad HT, too much concealer, or both? Whatever it is, it looks bad!

Any others we should be on the lookout for (besides the usual suspect... Nic Cage, Joe Biden, etc.)?

If you look closely at Billy Crystal in Anaylsis this you will notice he also had a transplant. To me it looks like mini and micro grafts.

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Yes, Billy Crystal has had a HT-- he and Bill Murry joked about it during a HBO interview about 6 years years ago, how whenever they start getting thin they just go for a "plug up".

The detective guy looks like he has had a HT.

Al Micheals looks like he is combing his hair down and spread out to cover a new HT or allow a HT to grow in.

A pretty good micro/mini HT is they guy on "King of Queens"-- Kevin. Look at him on close ups and he can tell- but for micro's its not bad-- it would be totally undetectable with 1 FU session probably.

Craig T. Nelson has a HT about 10 years old.

Sly Stalone has been documented to have HT in the middle for thickness.

Of course Nick Cage-- very bad--needs FU session

Word is Donald Trump has HT but combs his hair down/over to the side to cover up-- so you can tell.

A ton of celebs have had HT-- if you really look close you can tell on some. The ones that stand out are the ones with bad HT and frontal HT's.

Kevin James has definately had a HT in the front and on top.

You can also tell he uses concealer on the crown and most likely the rest of his head too.

His hair looks very good but way too neat to be natural.

I'm sure he's got 99% of normal viewers fooled (that 1% of whackos that notice the HT is all of us icon_wink.gif

I think Rob Schnieder (sp?) has alot more hair now than what he used to have in his SNL days.

[This message was edited by ts808 on September 10, 2003 at 06:33 AM.]

Still, when the hair looks "weird or unnatural", we ALL notice. The difference is here, we clearly know the culprit/reason.

Jerry Jones also had an HT. The WORST ones in my opinion are Joe Torre (now that I know he has one), Joe Biden, and the worst in my opinion without a doubt is Jacque Lamerie (sp?), coach of the Minnesota Wild.

Ahh, I've turned this into a rip session. Still, you see what you see. What poor doctors or outdated techniques created, more correctly.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Definitely had a HT.

Look at him in a Time TO Kill with my obsession Sandra Bullock, he was showing some recession kind of like Ian Zering OF 90210, but it seems his hairline was beefed up good.

I am guessing it happened sometime in 2001 or 2002.

Look at these photos I found from U-571 (2001) and from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003).

In the first, you can see some very definite recession in the temples. In the second, he's got a high school hairline!

mm.gif.4b7cb5dc8c18cfd78ab758c8cefcbc1f.gif

I really think MATTHEW MCCONGONNY(SP), Had Ht, I mean he was at one Point losing his hair big time, I really dont believe in that other product he was pushing..as far as SLY STALLONE, One of the girls WHO was a MEDICAL ASSISTANT DOING MY HT, said she wrked on slys hair before

Matthew Mc

I guess some people think it's cooler to say that a topical or medication helped them out instead of something drastic as surgery. Here's a link to one the guys in Metallica saying that he's used Rogain. You might put him on the suspect list too.

http://www.whjy.com/script/headline_newsmanager.php?id=204494&pagecontent=musicnewsrockmain&feed_id=22

Guest Pumpkinhole

and you'll find it curious that one of them is noticably balding and the other has a head of hair that's just too perfect. it doesn't work that way.

sly had a transplant for sure. so did mm, whether he's got the courage to admit it or not.

texasNW2

Interesting you should point Mathew MConnely

(or however you spell his name) out for

he is one of very few celebreties that has had a good HT.

I think he has even admitted to it in some talkshow.

Does anybody know where?

Wow Texas! You found a much better "before" shot than I did of Matt M. That kinda removes all doubt, and I don't think he got that kind of result from any medication.

Guapo - He talked about using Regenix on David Letterman, but if he's talked about having a HT, I think this board would have been all over it by now.

If you see the mugshots of MM in 99, he has receding temples, but in 2001 in the movie U571, his temples are much better and he had very short hair, so did he get FUE? And if you compare the pics between 2001 and 2003 ( U571 and how to lose a guy in 10 days ), he has no receiding temples at all, so did he have another HT? I dont know anything about concealers so i hope this isnt a stupid question. Thanks

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/

Tedd, I'm not certain, but because I've experimented with several products my suspicion is that Chritopher Meloni Dyes his hair dark and uses a scalp colorant such as Dermamatch. My ex was a very successful actress and I know some of the tricks of the trade. The camera is very forgiving. What is shocking is that Meloni's cover-up is so obvious. Often, make-up artists can do a much better job than this. My ex thought that Meloni's doo was no accident, but in fact was meant to be a part of his character. It creates a striking appearance that may somehow be integrated into his conceptualization of his role.

My Surgery With Dr. Sharon Keene

Wow! That pic makes him a definite HT patient!

He really had great work done, I wonder who did it??

The best part is this, he was, and is hooking up with Sandra Bullock!!

I would be like "yup I got a HT, look at who spent the night at my crib, Ms. SB!!