Dr. Jason Lukasewicz - MHR Atlanta, Georgia

imun

Originally posted by imun:

Hi,

Anyone has any experience with Dr. Jason Lukasewicz? He performs surgeries at MHR in Atlanta, Georgia.

I haven't heard of this doctor, but if you type in MHR Atlanta in the "Search the Forum" there's a few mostly negative posts. You should check out Dr. Griffin in Atlanta, Dr. Cooley in Charlotte and Dr. Charles in Boca Raton, FL. In my research, I've found those three to be the "Kings of the South".

I worry about going to a doctor who works for a large chain like that. If he were among the best and brightest, he'd be training under one of the master's or have his own practice, imo.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Don't roll the dice and play russian roulette with your precious locks; go to a doctor with excellent transparency, can show clear cases of excellent work, and who you know will have your back from start to finish.

Such a doctor does not work for MHR to my knowledge or the knowledge of anyone else that I know.

Cooley and Charles like Dewayne mentioned are on a different level than any MHR or chain doc.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!