3 Months after my TP with 2300 grafs

It's been 3 months since my TP and I been experiencing extreem itching on the top of my head

where I had my TP;is this normal? Once the three month mark is up is when my hair comes out

of it's dorment stage correct? This might sound crazy but at times I feel slight pain as if the hair is growing on the top of my head. Has this ever happend to anyone before?

Thanks guy's

Rockwell

Newscan.gif

It's been 3 months since my TP and I been experiencing extreem itching on the top of my head

where I had my TP;is this normal? Once the three month mark is up is when my hair comes out

of it's dorment stage correct? This might sound crazy but at times I feel slight pain as if the hair is growing on the top of my head. Has this ever happend to anyone before?

Thanks guy's

Rockwell

Newscan.gif

I had some itching as the hair started to grow. Try not to scratch. My hair has been sensitive as it has grown in, not really painful. I am at a little over 5 months and think you are probably doing fine.

Rockwell,

If your like many of us have been you'll experience some ingrown hairs during the regrowth phase. They are a little painful at times and appear like pimples. If it's just pain with no "growth pimples", I don't know that I've heard of it. I wouldn't be concerned, however, everyone's different when it comes to growth. Can you see them coming through?

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Hi

Normal.. It should take about 4-6 months to see noticable results. You might go through itching, numbness, or odd feelings like I did.. I've had 2 HT's and I felt all of the above..

Be patient and it will come. Sometimes it grows in so gradual you don't notice.

Good luck

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

After my alst HT I had some times where it felt a little itchy up there, never any pain though. And the statement about gradual growth and not even realizing it is growing is so true! I can obviously see the difference now but during those months I would stare into the mirror trying to see new grwoth and stubble and never really saw it, but after 5 months I realized how much had grown! Crazy, but it's like watching grass grow, the best thing I ever idd was stopped looking in the mirror and that's when I noticed the growth

I do see little pimple(s) with the hair that was left over from shockloss.I still have my new hairline only with less hair.I would say I had about 50% shockloss but it still looks much better then it ever did within the past 5 years.

Just like all of you stated above " I need to stay out of the mirror " The hardest part of a TP is waiting to see what the outcome is.Once I get my webcam up and working I will post some before and after pic(s)of my hairline so you can all see the difference.

Thanks for the replies

Newscan.gif