Scalp Exercises - After an HT

Hi,

I've been doing scalp exercises for a while - specifically the one described at:

http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/my_approach.htm

Which requires in one motion - you lower your eyebrows causing your scalp to move forward.

The second motion requires you to use the muscles at the back of your scalp, near the eyes to pull the scalp back. Resulting in a to and fro movement of the scalp

I was wondering if this exercise can be continued after the HT - or would it effect the recovery of the scar - seeing as the scar is around the area near the ears?

Thanks

Hi,

I've been doing scalp exercises for a while - specifically the one described at:

http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/my_approach.htm

Which requires in one motion - you lower your eyebrows causing your scalp to move forward.

The second motion requires you to use the muscles at the back of your scalp, near the eyes to pull the scalp back. Resulting in a to and fro movement of the scalp

I was wondering if this exercise can be continued after the HT - or would it effect the recovery of the scar - seeing as the scar is around the area near the ears?

Thanks

Don't do the exercises right after your op; in fact, and you should 2x check this, you should wait a minimum of 6months for the scalp to "re-acclimate" before even considering, and I'm pretty certain I've seen reputable people state that they waited 9+ months.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

DIDDO ABOVE-- post op this can cause increase bleeding thus scabbing and possible graft shifting from the placement.

And most of all it will cause severe "stretch scarring" or possible kelode-ms-- effect of donor incision.

SMOOTHY

Dr Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Pallmetto/Zinc

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3oz a day