irish homer @ 7 months and HT No2 next week

irish homer

well I'm at 7 months and am happy with everything so far. I have 2500 grafts booked with Dr Feller in 5 days and it should make a substantiel differance.

9021078782_A633FFE3055768985DB52FAA02D332D0.jpg.thumb 8021078782_0E5594F63968AFE8B8DC00A693107F77.jpg.thumb 7021078782_8E1AD6B2B8CB46D452722BEC2BBF068F.jpg.thumb

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Irish,

Forgive me, but I don't recall seeing your before pics, so I don't have anything to compare it to...however, I have one concern for you. Why are you choosing to get a second HT at only 7 months post op? Between my first two surgeries, I waited only 9 months, and though everything ended up being fine, knowing more today than before, I would advise waiting at LEAST a year before getting a second HT, especially if you are adding density in existing areas. I could see if you were doing the front half and then back half 7 months apart...but it is possible that not all your grafts have grown yet and surely not all the hairs are near maturity yet. Just my advice.

Bill

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=153456

theres the link Bill, you have seen them before -)

I'm tight for time for the forseeable future and the plan from the start with Dr Epstein was to return after 8 monts, i will be a week or two early and with a different Dr but more or less the same plan. i could be wrong bit i grew very fast and would think that all the grafts have sprouted already.

IH

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

The results do look great and you might be right about all the hairs starting their growth cycle, but Bill is right about things changing in the next few months and it will give a better overall idea of where to focus on next HT. Thats not to mention the healing capabilies of the body. From all the research that I have read, 7 months does seem a little early. Ofcourse the majority of time getting more FU with a gifted surgeon will result in more hair, but the concern is the aesthetics and the stress on your scalp. If the hair is not fully matured, the surgeon will have to take an educated guess as to where he/she wants to add FU. I would think that this might even be more of a concern if you are going to a different surgeon. Can I ask why you are having a different doc this time?

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Nervous,

i accept ur point and Bills, i have the opertunity to get work done by two of the best in the businness and thats what i'm doing. as i said the next year or so are going to be very busy for me and this is the only time i have to move on this.

Dr Epstein's plan from the start was to do the second procedure at the 8 month mark. Dr Feller has my history as does Spex and it didn't raise a red flag to either of them. I am an extreamly fast healer, in great health and expect no problems. i intent to keep a regular record of the whole process. Happy Christmas-)

IH

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

Guest Cousin_It

Good Luck! A great way to usher in the New Year! I am sure if Dr. Feller feels confident that the timing is correct, then all will be well. Looking forward to further posts of your experience.