Good surgeon in Europe? (FUE)

Hi

I have looked on the list and found these surgeons in Europe. that are coalition members(whatever that means)

Dr. Jean Devroye Belgium Europe

Dr. Bessam Farjo United Kingdom Europe

Dr. Nilofer Farjo United Kingdom Europe

Dr. Bijan Feriduni Belgium Europe

Dr. Melike K??lah?§i Turkey Europe

But who is the best in FUE,?

since that will be my choice. (coz i dont want any big scar in the back in case of short haircut)

So if you guys have any advice for picking a surgeon in Europe, plz share.

have also read a good review of dr. Hussain in Pakistan, he also have clinics in Denmark, and Norway. But one review is not good enough for me,

I want to be 100% sure otherwhise I will just drop the whole thing. I am just thin, not bold

Anyway thx for any advice icon_cool.gif

Thx

hi peppermint,at present i dont think the farjo,s offer fue,so that cuts your choice down a little.

how big a session are you looking at?if you have a large area to cover then maybe fue isnt for you.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

For FUE -- I suggest consulting Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Mwamba and Dr. Ilter(prohair clinic) if you are staying in Europe.

Any of these docs will tell you if FUE is right or wrong for you.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Originally posted by balody:

hi peppermint,at present i dont think the farjo,s offer fue,so that cuts your choice down a little.

how big a session are you looking at?if you have a large area to cover then maybe fue isnt for you.

It is Fue or nothing,as I said I am not bold,

so it is not, an enormous project.

But of course i have to consult with a surgeon.

Thx for replies so far

Peppermint,

I thought I'd respond since you mentioned that you weren't familiar with the Coalition.

The Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration physicians represents an elite group of surgeons who have been prescreened by our patient community and have proven to meet our high level of membership standards with a high level of consistency. Pat Hennessey has also personally visited with and observed live surgery performed by each of them as well as many others. See Visits to Leading Hair Restoration Clinics.

See also How we recommend hair transplant surgeons and our collaborative effort as a patient body.

Not all Coalition surgeons perform FUE however, out of the surgeons you listed, the following do:

Dr. DeVroye

Dr. Feriduni

Dr. Kulahci (she's recommended by not a member of the Coalition - see links above)

Quite frankly, I haven't seen any of their FUE work presented, only strip. But keep researching and I trust you will select a surgeon who is right for you.

Best wishes,

Bill

Guest josh - b

peppermint,

Does it have to be a european surgeon?

Dr feller in new york does great fue work and has many fue results posted on the forums.

For the sake of an extra few hours on a plane i would widen my horizons if i were you, especially when it comes to fue where your choice of quality surgeons producing consistently quality results is limited.

Have anyone heard about this surgeon.

Dr Demir Ilter is founder and surgeon at the Ilter Clinic.

He is the founder of the FUE ILTER method and is one of the world's leading hair transplant surgeons.(that is what they claim at their website :http://www.ilterclinic.com/index.php?id=50&parent_id=30

On the prohairclinic in belgium they say that dr De Reys learned the Fue teqnique from Dr. Ilter.

The Ilter clinic is in Sweden

more info on Ilter clinic: (from website)

..if all this is correct, this should be a good choice....would be good if someone have heard of him ...! icon_smile.gif

The Ilter Clinic was in Madrid taking part in the ESHRS (European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) congress between May 29 and June 1, 2008. Our staff found the series of workshops and seminars both interesting and educational.

The highpoint of the congress from the Ilter Clinic's perspective was Demir's two presentations and the Ilter Clinic performing a so-called "live surgery" to demonstrate the FUE IM method. The other surgeons were also interested in seeing the Ilter Clinic's method first-hand and in hearing about FUE IM in general.

The congress was the eleventh annual of its kind. The schedule covered the different operations techniques currently available. A number of interesting research papers were also presented, for example, the anatomy of the scalp and a histological study on erector muscles. It was also rewarding to meet doctors from across the continent, and we are already looking forward to next year's congress in Amsterdam.

When the team returned from Madrid, the Ilter Clinic was visited by Dr. Ron Shapiro from Minnesota in the USA. As he is regarded as the leading hair transplant surgeon in the world, it was an honor to have him visit us and observe Demir performing a FUE IM operation first hand.

I wanted to check if the Shapiro visit to the dr. Ilter in Sweden was correct. So i sendt dr Ron Shapiro in the us. a mail, and to my suprise he answered, here is the mail.

"Yes

I have been wanting to visit physicians that are known for doing FUE well. Dr Ilter has gained a good reputation over the years. He agreed to let me watch him do surgery. I was impressed by his ability to do FUE very delicately and with much refinement. FUE is a controversial subject partially because of the potential for waste and transaction. But in skilled hands it can be a very useful tool. I feel that Dr Ilter perfomes the FUE procedure extremely well. I have not seen anyone perform it better. There are about 2-3 others I think that may be as good that I know of but not better. It has made me rethink its place in hair transplant surgery. I would recommend him to you if you are interested in FUE

Ron Shapiro"

Since I live in Norway I think I might use dr Ilter in Stockoholm,in Sweden .

But he is expensive it is 56 swedish kroner pr graft =5,9 euro

My other choice so far will be dr. De Rehys in prohairclinic in Belgium, since he has learned the fue method from Dr Ilter, and the prize there are 3,95 Euro pr graft.+500 in supply

Including traveling it might be almost same prize all in all.

I guess it depens on how many grafts i need, hopefully no more than 1500, I am still waiting for answeres from both dr. to make an estimate how much I need.

Peppermint,

I would check out BHR in Brussels as B-Spot mentioned - from what I have seen they do great work = FUE and strip if needed.

PJ

Peppermint

Do you work for this clinic and are you just an advertising shill ?

I apologise in advance if i am wrong , but this post screams shill to me , sorry .

a very suspicious richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

I don't think Peppermint is a shill Richie.

Everything I have heard about ProHair is that they are a professional clinic, plus they have Bart (Bverotti) to deal with their online presence.

I could be wrong, of course, just my opinion.

Good to be watchful though,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

hey b-spot

I like you , your honesty has always shone though the bull and I'll give pepermint the benefit of the doubt for now , it just seems this thread , when read from top to bottom ,seems to lead posters into mentioning Dr Itler then all this info comes foward from peppermint .

Why ask for info , like you don't know much , then post loads of info about just one Dr who happens to by promoting fue ?

Mayby I'm wrong , and if it's proven that I am , I will , like i said earlier , apologise .

Just re-read this thread b-spot , with an open mind hahaha

Perhaps a paranoid richie hahaha

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

He Richie,

I understand your concern. In fact more than often I see similar post pop up about some particular dr. or institute ... over and over again.

However I do feel this guy is genuine. I can only inform that I dont know the poster peppermint.

I am glad that at last some other docters have wittnesed what I have been informing about for many years. I know somethimes it was hard to believe that FUE megasessions can be performed at the highest level of quality.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

Richie,

I appreciate you looking out for everyone's best interest by working to keep our site shill free icon_smile.gif

I certainly do see shill like tendencies, but agree that he is also showing properties of a seeking patient. I think for now we should give him the benefit of the doubt. However, I'll certainly be keeping my eye out icon_smile.gif

Best wishes,

Bill

icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

You guys are hilarious!!!!

I joined this forum to get info about a good surgeon on Fue.

I got a few point in the right direction, f.ex in belgium, and when I read on the prohairclinic site, they say the dr. there learn from this swedish dr. so naturally I try to find info about this clinic in sweden too.

I also ask u guys here if u knew this dr. in sweden(I dont say name anymore coz, u guys see ghost behind every corner ....)

None of you gave any answere to my question about this doc. so I investigate myself. Also on a swedish ht-forum, where he is more known.

Also I mail with dr.shapiro to get his opinion.

I think this swedish dr. is very expensive.

I will go to belgium probably. But I am not in a rush. Time will show.

I really looked forward to see all the advice today since the post finally got some answers, then I see you guys think I promote some doc..haha omg funny shit.

Dont u know we norwegians hate swedes...jeeezz'

icon_biggrin.gif

Hi peppermint

It was only me who questioned you , the other guys all gave you the benifit of the doubt .

I hope you are sincere and find the answers you are looking for .

Bverotti is the guy you should ask , I believe he works for a clinic in Belgium , from what I've seen online these guys are producing top work with good consistant results .

I apologise if you are genuine , I see ghosts everywhere ..........

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Yes I have got information from Bverotti now, regarding the Belgian clinic.

Seems good.

It is a good option , and not so long to travel from my place.

I was also thinking about Feller in the u.s. but it might be a problem for me to get visa to the u.s. so I better stick to europe.

I see that my posts might make some suspicious soul to react. I copied the text from the clinics website to inform people here,and if possible get some others to give me more info. as I thought that was some of the idea behind a forum like this. But my main goal is obv.to find a good surgeon for myself.

And by the way I am a very suspicious person myself, thats if why I dont belive everything I read on a clinics website. excactly why I wanted opinions from people here. and also the reason I contacted R. Shapiro to get his thoughts too.

Peppermint,

Don't be put off by the occasional questioning of posters, in this case, you. If you stick around long enough, you will see that we've had clinics pose as prospective patients just to get the physicians name out there on our highly popular and credible forum.

Good luck in your continued research.

Best wishes,

Bill

Several good ones listed above, but dont let travel prevent you from going to one of the better ones. When I was in England I saw so many HT patients that just looked down right BAD and pluggy! Dont be one of these. Do your research.

SMOOTHY

HT-Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin

Zrii

• 1 year later...

Hello my name is Lottie.

I am a hair restoration consultant at Ilter Clinic, (promotional link removed)

If you are researching hairloss solutions please feel free to contact any of the following.

(promotional content removed)

To view other testimonials visit:

To view recent untouched before and after photos

Lottie,

Did you even bother to read the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up before posting?

You are welcome to post here, but you are not entitled to blatantly solicit nor post promotional content on our forum.

Please thoroughly read through our terms of service. If you can abide by the rules, you are welcome to post here.

Best Regards,

Bill