Cheapest Propecia

tuscansun

Hi All,

I am 3.5 month post op. I started taking propecia after my op and it's time for me to refill now. So i was wondering if there is a cheaper way to get propecia. I am paying $215 for 3 months. I was wondering if Generic Finasteride is a substitute for Propecia. Please let me know..Thanks

Tuscansun,

I did find this on the internet. But, i have my doubts from reading other post here - be

aware of generics over the internet. And you don't need a prescription...? Maybe confirm with one of the the other posters here.

Manufacturer: Cipla & GenP

Brand Name: Propecia

Exp. Date: Approx. June 2009

Quantity Strength Price Per Pill Price Our Guarantees

30 Tab(s) 1mg $0.73 $22.00 90 Tab(s) 1mg $0.65 $59.00 180 Tab(s) 1mg $0.55 $99.00 360 Tab(s) 1mg $0.49 $175.00

Hi Tuscansun,

They will provide you with the generic 'Finpecia' for 100 tabs for $77. I have seen it for less, but that's what I am currently using. Same drug, but without the US pharmaceutical company mark-ups. It works just fine. I have been on it for about 8 months and my shedding stopped quickly. I did need a prescription to get the drug, and I assume they verified it, as they are a legitimate business. Good Luck!

Hey tuscansun,

I have been using propecia for about 5 months now. I paid 48 euro (about 70 dollars) per month. I recently started taking finasteride 5 mg. With prescription of my doctor it's free. So I am glad I don;t have to pay 50 euro extra in the month. By using proscar u can reduce your costs by 75%. A lot of hair loss sufferers and forum members are using 5 mg Proscar tablets and dividing them into 4 pieces.

Originally posted by Ringo:

Hi Tuscansun,

They will provide you with the generic 'Finpecia' for 100 tabs for $77. I have seen it for less, but that's what I am currently using. Same drug, but without the US pharmaceutical company mark-ups. It works just fine. I have been on it for about 8 months and my shedding stopped quickly. I did need a prescription to get the drug, and I assume they verified it, as they are a legitimate business. Good Luck!

Ringo, I searched that site and could not come up with Finpicia, just propecia and proscar. Are they sending you finpicia instead of propecia? Just curious as I am interested in ordering.

thanks.