Dr True & Fees in General

barley

OK, I met with a Bosley and coalition Member.

The cost of both seemed higher than what has been discussed on this forum. Bosley's consultant said that I need 2100 grafts while the coalition MD advised 2700-2900. I understand that the results would probably vary a fair amount but I need to make sure that I obtain the correct # while meeting realistic expectations.

Does anyone have first hand knowledge what range Dr True's fees are for approximately 2500-3000 grafts?

If it's too expensive for me, I will not bother to schedule a consult & just continue with the meds for the time being.

I budgeted between $7000-9000 but the quotes I received take me out of my comfort zone.

OK, I met with a Bosley and coalition Member.

The cost of both seemed higher than what has been discussed on this forum. Bosley's consultant said that I need 2100 grafts while the coalition MD advised 2700-2900. I understand that the results would probably vary a fair amount but I need to make sure that I obtain the correct # while meeting realistic expectations.

Does anyone have first hand knowledge what range Dr True's fees are for approximately 2500-3000 grafts?

If it's too expensive for me, I will not bother to schedule a consult & just continue with the meds for the time being.

I budgeted between $7000-9000 but the quotes I received take me out of my comfort zone.

Barley,

Dr. Shapiro is 5.00 per graft for the first 2000 and 2.50 per graft thereafter.

However, as a travel discount for out of town patients, the rate is 4.50 per graft for the first 2000.

For 2500 grafts you would be at 10,250.

I hope this helps give you a good frame of reference.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Barley:

Dr. True has a small discount for standby patients. I filled an appt. that someone cancelled on a two or three week notice..if that is a viable option for you.

Don't know if he still offers that..but it's on his website.

Good Luck

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

I think paid about 8K for 2100 .. You should get about 3000 for 9K or so ..

Just give them a call

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!