Not happy!!!!! Have i had all my growth???

ZAZ

From your pictures I think that 3000 grafts shouldof presented a better look than you have achieved. I had my first HT in 1998 and have been researching them since then as I didnt get a good result. (just to let you know how long I've had HT's in my life)

Originally posted by Sparky:

From your pictures I think that 3000 grafts shouldof presented a better look than you have achieved. I had my first HT in 1998 and have been researching them since then as I didnt get a good result. (just to let you know how long I've had HT's in my life)

Im content with the procedure but like yourself wouldve expected slightly better results

How many grafts do you reckon is my current look?

The dr has reassured me he will do his best to give me a discount and reassures good aftercare and correction

Originally posted by Sparky:

im thinking 1500-2000 but im sure some will disagree with me.

Theres no way to know this. Only the surgeon can know by reviewing his surgical notes as to what density was attempted and count a sample of 1 cm square regions to estimate his growth. From a picture we can not know his head size and definately can not tell grafts counte from low quality or even high quality pictures.

I think ZAZ should go in for a consulation from Dr. Mohamed to check out the growth at 12-18 months and than see what he needs to do to get where he wants to be with his hair density.

SDM

There is no second guess about the density, simply see your before pictur. Measure from side to side and front to the last graft. Calculate the area (sq cm) then divide the grafts in that area. It will show you roughly how many would fall per sq cm. Then go back, count the roots in say about three areas infront and couple of areas back then take a marker count the roots and you will know a very rough guess. Otherwise take a marker and a friend who has lot of ptients as ask him to count all the roots between the two dense area, again a rough estimate.

Now my personal view, usullay that would be a result of about anything aroung 2500plus minus grafts if you spread.

Mind you we have roughly 100 grafts /sq cm. The human eye cannot appreciate any change of density till 50% is down and then the water shed line is achieved. The next 10% loss will make a huge impact.

If I just put another 2000 to 2500 over there you would be amazed, reason being I spread according to my main plan and that can only be done once the plan is completed.

Still I am all out there for you. so do not worry for a sec.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

So Dr Humayun, you feel that the result is of about 2500+ grafts?

As you are a quality surgeon i am more than willing to take your word for it, im sure there will be more developement over the next few months yet

In any case i will be coming again probably febuary for a consultation and we can take it more from there.

In mean time i will keep you posted on my progress and would still like continual feedback from fellow members as to my result thus far.

Sparky,

U can say what you like, its ur opinion which i respect and which im after, i also feel that the result thus far isnt 3000 grafts worth

Hopefully like the dr has stated he will take our opinions on board and make up for the loss

Id like other members opinions 2 to get a balanced and universal view so when i approach the dr i have a firm case

if your hair is thin, then that could be the answer, i noticed that dr.humayun other patient, abby, has thicker hair shaft so hair shaft does make some impact, but i think after the 2nd session you will be really happy.

Every thing matters

The calliber of hair shaft

The number of grafts/hairs

the colour of hairs

Curly or straight

area to be covered

All I am saying just do not worry at all. I am there for you. When ever you are next in Islamabad, just drop in we will see and we will do what ever is necessary to give you a reason to have a big smile.

just relax and enjoy your life. Life is tooo short to have un necessary worries.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network