ProHairClinic 6 months update

IrishRover

Originally posted by Portugal25:

True NW and Bill!

I am not that well informed and can only speak on a general basis but when I was doing my research most of the amazing hairlines results did came from those 3 Doctors!

I could have done an HT closer to home in Europe but most of the top Doctors do claim they have a lot of European repair jobs!

I think that statisticly speaking top USA and Canada HT doc`s do provide much higher HT outcomes, am I wrong by saying this??

I hope not cause it took me 17hours to get to Ottawa!!

Speaking of money I can say that all the quotes I got in Europe for 3000grafts were over 35% higher than going with Dr. Rahal

I Love Europe but why do an HT here and pay 35% more when I can have a USA or Canada Top Doc do it for less?

So lets put some facts on the table

I had 2886 grafts in August with Dr Rahal in Canada

Total expediture including OP Flight Hotel and the rest ?‚¬7600= 96420USD=

• 2 months later...

What percentage of growth do you think you have from the FUE procedure?

Looks like a little more growth since your last photos, but still not enough to make a cosmetically acceptable difference imo

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

I understand your disappoint and would be frustrated if not livid, as well. That last pic, the clearest one, really shows the results -- or lackthereof.

What has Bart/Prohair said about this? I know he used to post a good deal, and have seen him logged on time to time.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I did make contact with the clinic in Dec/Jan time. They told me to wait until the 12 months are up and then come into the clinic to review the results. I can't see having much growth between now and then, but I guess I will have to wait until the 12 month mark and then decide what to do.

Cheers for the comments.

IrishRover,

I'm glad you've been in contact with the clinic about your concerns. I do agree that waiting a full year is wise before making a final judgement on your hair transplant.

I'm a little confused though even after looking back through this thread. You've had 2 surgeries right? Were they both with ProHairClinic? I'm really not sure by looking at the photos which ones are before any surgery, after your first, and after your second.

In my opinion, you may want to create a photo album by clicking "New" and "Photo Album" to present and label all your photos to make things more clear. Please also including surgical photos from after your first and second surgery. I think this will help make things more clear for everyone following your journey.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to give you an update on my progress. I have had some growth the last few months. I would say maybe 60% of the grafts have grown through. So i'm in a better position now, that I was 3 or 4 months ago. I had a meeting with ProHair on Monday and discussed my case. They were honest in their assessment. It wasn't a disaster, but it wasn't what they would have liked either. Bart took a few pictures and maybe someone from the clinic can post them here if asked?

I was offered a free procedure or a 50% refund. I opted for the refund because having another HT right now does not suit.

In the end, I was satisfied with how they handled my case. I was very angry a couple of months ago, but they did get in contact with me, told me I was not going to be left alone and whatever happens they will make sure I am left as happy as possible. Bart did seem to genuinely care and was honest with his assessment, which I appreciated.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for the support they offered. It really was a great help. If you have any questions, let me know.

Cheers,

IR

great to hear you were in contact with them and they agreed with your assesment. I guess 50% is better than nothing and the road I would have chosen as well.

Now you can take the time to decide if you want to do anything else or not; remember you have a great resource here and we would all love to help you either way!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...