HT scheduled with Dr. Ran Shapiro

Finally, after doin lots and lots of research, I have schedule my HT (1200+ Grafts) with Dr. Ron Shapiro on July/14th.

Lil nervous, but positively optimistic becuase of all the information and feedback I received through this forums.

Thanks a bunch to all of you guys out there.

Wish me.

BobbyN :-( :-)

Finally, after doin lots and lots of research, I have schedule my HT (1200+ Grafts) with Dr. Ron Shapiro on July/14th.

Lil nervous, but positively optimistic becuase of all the information and feedback I received through this forums.

Thanks a bunch to all of you guys out there.

Wish me.

BobbyN :-( :-)

• Administrators

Bobby,

Seven years ago I went to Dr. Ron Shapiro when he was light years ahead in performing follicular unit grafting. The procedure changed my life and since then - hundreds of other men and women. Many of them have posted their experiences on this forum over the past 4 years.

I suggest you use our "Find" feature and type "shapiro" to find hundreds of these first hand accounts. I know that after reading them you will know that you are in great hands.

Best wishes for becoming another very happy Dr. Ron Shapiro patient.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.