Hair cut now or wait???

Okay

So initially, I was going to get HT end of this month. I have let my hair grown out for about a month or maybe little bit less. I usually get a hair cut every two weeks.

My new HT date is march20th by Dr.Wong. yes after reviewing,searching, banging my head against the wall trying to come to a decision on a HT doctor, finally, decided to go with Dr.Wong.

So i have another 3 weeks to go, should i leave my hair and let it grow into a mullet or can i cut my hair, if i do cut, what number blade should i tell my stylist to use- YES i have a stylist, because im too sexy for my shirt. icon_biggrin.gif

Okay

So initially, I was going to get HT end of this month. I have let my hair grown out for about a month or maybe little bit less. I usually get a hair cut every two weeks.

My new HT date is march20th by Dr.Wong. yes after reviewing,searching, banging my head against the wall trying to come to a decision on a HT doctor, finally, decided to go with Dr.Wong.

So i have another 3 weeks to go, should i leave my hair and let it grow into a mullet or can i cut my hair, if i do cut, what number blade should i tell my stylist to use- YES i have a stylist, because im too sexy for my shirt. icon_biggrin.gif

Tough to say not seeing pics. I know Dr. Feller wanted me to let my hair grow out a bit after I had buzzed it, but I still trimmed it a bit here. Maybe just do enough so you don't have an actual mullet....

Also, how many grafts were you quoted?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Joe,

Congratulations on making a decision on a surgeon. Dr. Wong is an excellent surgeon.

Keep in mind that he typically requires shaving the recipient area. If you keep the sides and back long, you will conceal the scar, however you will look like bozo the clown for awhile until the native hair grows back and the transplanted hair grows in OR unless you shave the sides and back. You could always ask Dr. Wong to shave your entire head if you aren't concerned about hiding the scar. I think if I get a 4th HT, I will ask Dr. Hasson to just shave it all off.

Bill

TA,

im quoted at 2k-2500 grafts which will probably all i need. i also used that animated graft calculator and it also recommend 2500 grafts for almost max density.

Bill.

I think i will ask dr wong to shave my sides and back, i rather show ppl see my scar then to be a member of ringley brothers circus. hehehe.

Plus i got bought a cool hat from burberry, so im styling it baby!!!!

As you can tell from my post, I'm super hyper excited. Charles,aka-Its752, can vouch on my enthusiam(sp).

Bill,

you're planning on a fourth???? geeze man, i know tattooing is addicting but HT???

hahhahaha. you're looking good already my friend.

Congrats Mr. Dirt! You'll end up with a great result from Dr. Wong. I think you should go with a full on Mullet and stick with the JoDirt theme. "Whaaaaaaat"!

I'm intersted in the types of reactions the post HT head shavers out there get when people see the donor scar. Do you get tons of questions? Do you make up a story about it? Do you just wear a hat all the time? This really intigues me.

I ask this question before, but I guess the thread didnt get bump up..can i wear a beanie??

Joe,

Don't wear anything that will touch the grafts for the first 10 days. I assume if there is some kind of lose fitting beanie, you could get away with it, but I believe they are pretty restrictive if I am thinking of the right thing.

Bill