shaun williamson ht on tv 4th december

chucky

hi there this one is for the uk readers

shaun williamson aka barry off eastenders will be appearing in holby city at 8pm on bbc1 tomorrow 4th december.

judging by his picture in the tv mag he has no concealer in there and you can see what his ht really looks like.

you north americans may be able to watch online or will have to wait for a link or youtube.

i am only posting this as i feel the pictures in the tv mag are very poor and when he is on tv with no camouflage in there everyone can judge the result for themselves.

all comments welcome icon_smile.gif

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

this is not having a go balody,its just seeing him on tv is going to be a reality check judging by the picture in the mag.by the way i think your work looks good and i look forward to seeing your final result.

i dont want this topic to turn into a slanging match.this guy is a showcase and i wouldn`t normally watch this program.

chucky,

I suspect from knowing you on this community that your motivation is pure however, the counterpart thread over at SHLN is obviously another useless attempt to discredit the Farjo clinic.

I find it amusing how so many people posted and went along with the negativity, yet not ONE member posted a picture of the TV magazine picture.

Shaun Williamson's hair transplant with the Farjo clinic was performed back in 2004 (over 3 years ago) which has nothing to do with their ability today.

Additionally, for those who are curious, Shaun Williamson's hair transplant before/after pictures can be found on the Farjo Clinc's website. According to the website, he received 3600 grafts over 2 hair transplant sessions on a NW5A. You can see the results for yourself by clicking here. Pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.

Important Moderator Note

This is an open forum and all opinions and experiences are welcome. But those with an agenda to discredit anyone (physician or patient) will not be allowed to post here.

All are welcome to share their opinions but I will not allow this post to turn into a "Farjo Clinic" slamming session.

Therefore opinions (positive or negative) must be backed up with photos posted on this thread.

Bill

hi Bill

the reason i have not posted any pictures is i have no scanner and the bbc website have no pictures either

if you had seen the picture of him you too would be concerned,the reason people go along with negativity on shln is there are no posters posting positive results.you will get a poster on (uk dr whoever) who will post a ht story with poor quality pictures ,i will give them benefit of doubt in their favour and ask for more updates and photos but then they dont or wont post an update which leads to suspiciuos minds.

while i do agree his ht was performed over three years ago the results should still be good.they look good on their website but when he is on this program with no cosmetic or lighting changes everyone will see and can judge for themselves.

once the program has been aired then there will be the opportunity to see pictures.

i am not trying to discredit anyone on here.

as i have stated before i like the few farjo results i have seen on here.

i hope this clears up my intent when starting this thread.

thanks

which farjo patient has sung his praises and not bothered following up on shln or any other forum? it is so ridiculous,weeks back you accused me of being longpig,i now find that longpig is a rogers patient who you have bullied into responding because dr rogers wouldnt take the bait into responding about his ht/suspension.you then accuse longpig of being nomoreplugs on hlh,who is on there being accused of being rogers himself wtf?

the only pattern i see here is feller advocates trying at every opptunity to discredit anything done in the uk.why do h+w,shapiro and the like not act in this manner?because they have no real interest in the uk,sure they get brit patients but im sure their u.s patients far outweigh the uk ones.so why do feller patients feel the need to get so het up over uk patients posting positive feedback?one word begins with s and ends in x,after all it is his living.i cant believe ive been pulled in to an argument again!chucky i could chuck same accusations at you, i dont know if you are chucky the nice guy who posts on here or bigmac the nasty baiter who posts on shln?ive never seen photos of you, then again ive never seen photos of spex,pb,or any of the shln gang.come on boys show your faces!fuck im so angry with myself i get involved in this crap.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Guest wanthairs

I think Shaun Williamsons results look great !....I remember him from my days living in the UK watching him on TV years ago as he was losing his hair....(at the same rate I was losing mine)

did i say farjo patients on shln-no.

longpig posted poor pictures where you could not see his result properly and he stated he would update.i was genuinely interested in his results and he chose to ignore me.by the way longpig was a farjo patient as well but many years ago and said he was happy with results and i did not question him on that.

dr rogers was a regular poster who i have never discredited and i have never commented on his suspension as it had nothing to do with his ability as a ht doctor.not once have i said explain yourself dr rogers,its his private business.

i am bigmac on shln which i`ve never hidden,the name change is because bigmac was already taken on here.

why bring spex into this,are you trying to escalate something,as for pb he is banned.

if you want to see their pictures go toshln and look at their well documented blogs.

as for myself i had 2 strip hts with norton,this was some 7 ish years ago.i was very naive then,he didn`t take photos and told me my crown would not be bald anymore after these hts,i dont even know how many hairs were placed.the result was poor to say the least,now will you defend norton for what i`ve said.

my third was dhi greece 1043 fue procedure.they again done a poor job and i would estimate about 40 fue grew in my hairline and maybe 100 in my crown,again poor result.

i videoed my head for this one on tape.if i can get it transferred to disc i will put it on here.

this is why i am very sceptical about results.

why you feel i`m having a go i can understand but you have to remember as a uk ht guy i wouldn`t want anyone to go through what i did.

now as for dr feller i have met 20 plus patients in person,this is why i am comfortable to let him loose on my scalp when i can fit it in and if anyone posts on here asking which dr they should go to i dont bang dr fellers drum saying go to him.there are lots of great drs on here who have proved themselves with years of patient feedback and results.

all i can suggest is you watch the program tomorrow ,then comment again and stop getting so irate as this is a discussion not a battlefront.

ps forgot to mention i only joined hlh a few days ago after browsing there for 2 years,i`ve only posted on repairguys post asking if he`s had any responce from dr farjo with no responce and i`ve spoken to mick on here via pm and thats gone no further so as much as you may think i am trying to discredit your dr,i am not and the best way to prove people wrong is to keep providing results,preferably through patients like yourself.

thanks

not getting into an arguement over this,just one thing on repairguy,the day he joined and told his story on here,he joined the other 3 forums including shln.he posted the exact same story and pics word for word on hlh and hlt the day after.shln wouldnt let him on,said it was validating his request 2 days later he was gone.could this be because it was suggested he was from shln by pat?not only this lots of people have asked him to respond on all 3 forums,fair enough he might not want to reply on here as he had a rough ride but hlh and hlt were on his side,why not reply to any of their questions?my conclusion he was put on to rock the boat for the farjos getting"recognised" on here.

as for sw,s hair, a norwood 5 with 3500 grafts is not going to give the greatest density.he is an actor under bright lights i wouldnt have thought it unusual to have to wear some sort of concealer.i bet some of the best ht,s on here wouldnt look as good under stage lighting.

im still not watching f***ing holby city! icon_biggrin.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

i wondered why rg was not on shln,now i know why but how do you no this info re pat.

as for sw,s 3500 grafts i know that wouldn`t give the greatest coverage but it would be decent as in his web pictures.having seen this picture in the mag you would think he was back where he started.i will post on this again tomorrow after i watch it(sad i know)

if you go over the rg post youll see he says he joined shln but hadnt had a chance to post yet.they never let him.btw your moderator has just locked your sw topic on shln for reasons known to him.so im finished on it here too.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Can we keep on topic please

This thread should not be used as a tool to rehash old arguments and old threads. Some of you are stating opinions as if they were solid conclusions. This is dangerous and you are all most likely incorrect.

If you want to discuss Shaun Williamson's hair transplant, feel free.

However, those who are saying how bad his hair transplant looks, please provide pictures of such. I've already provided high resolution photos and from what I am seeing, they look excellent considering the amount transplanted hair and amount of prior baldness he has experienced.

Please also note the following:

1. Most hair geeks (including myself) will suggest that approximately 1000-1500 follicular grafts are needed per Norwood level to achieve an adequate illusion of hair density. Shaun has had less than the recommended amount - however, his hair characteristics appear excellent.

2. Lighting and angling will "expose" even the best hair transplant making it appear thinner or thicker than it really is. Would you all agree that my hair transplant result looks good? There are certain lights and angles (though not nearly as many as there were before my third hair transplant) where my hair does not appear optimal and sometimes thinner than I'd like it to.

3. One must take a multifaceted approach to evaluating hair transplant pictures. This means look at ALL the evidence rather than one particular picture you like the BEST or one you dislike the LEAST. This is yet another reason why I encourage hair transplant physicians/clinics to post pictures from various angles and lighting.

See more on the illusion of hair density with hair transplantation.

Cheers,

Bill

Guest wanthairs

hey......I think that all coalition docs were crap at one time if theyve been at it long enough before they did mega sessions and refined work.......I am referring my dad to the Farjo clinic as he lives right there close to them, as im convinced they do good work now, regardeless of the odd hiccup that all docs have occasiuonaly

Slightly OT, but an outside vendor came into work today and I spotted his HT as soon as I saw him. I dont think anyone else did. He had very thick hair, which he combed straight back, and the transplanted front was unusually bushy on top. His hairline was perfectly straight which was the giveaway, and I could have stolen long glances at his hairline but tried not to. I wouldnt want that done to me in those instances where I'm not hiding under a hat.

But, when I did look, I could see gaps all along in the hairline which showed his doctor wasnt the best. However, with his characteristics he could have something undetectable.

All this guy would need is one session of small hairs along the hairline and you would never know.

However, to the trained eye, it stood right out.

Thats all I have to add to this thread. icon_biggrin.gif

this is boring and balody before you start i am planning on having my repair with rahal so don't start on me again.

i mentioned that barry wears concealer and lots of it previously but it fell on deaf ears.

Barry2.jpg.3ccb97c348b163cd699a234153a3c3ee.jpg

I'm going to tell you all of this now...

I am always very open minded to anything anybody wants to share, but I'll tell you this now...This thread is very close to being locked.

Pictures of Shaun Williamson and legitimate evaluations without slamming anyone else are welcome.

I will NOT tolerate a war between Feller associates and Farjo associates (patients/consultants, etc).

Dr. Feller has a stellar reputation and has earned it in every respect with his consistent positive results. Spex is not an enemy and should not be treated that way.

The Farjo clinic has come along way in the last 3 years and now truly performs state of the art hair transplantation! There are recent examples of their work that have yet to mature. Follow closely!

Bill

Frog,

I admit, the original pictures you posted do not look great.

But it is hardly fair to make an assessment solely on pictures taken from a distance, with a low resolution camera, scanned from a paper, while he is in the hospital, with his hair a mess. We can also not see the entire hair transplant from those pictures since we can't see the top of his head.

Compare those pictures to the pictures found here and clearly these pictures are more revealing. He is also not wearing any concealor in these pictures.

Bill

Bill i am not here to argue or prove a point. i am only displaying the pictures that were ask to be displayed. it seems there is an excuse for everything though yet again....

maybe the show displayed here will help.. although i am already anticipating the excuses by the bucket load btw.harsh lighting etc.. the pictures clearly show a different result to the ones presented on the farjo web site regardless of quality.. do you know for a fact they have no concealer on?

i wil watch the show and report back... what good it will do..

frog,

You are not being rebuked for posting pictures - I've asked for them and you had every right to post them. The pictures you displayed weren't displaying properly so I fixed them in your above posts.

But this conversation between you and I is getting old really fast. I will not continue to have the same debate with you or anyone else. I made some general statements about photos and now you are accusing me of making excuses.

It is quite clear that some forum members (especially on SHLN) have an agenda to discredit any clinic in the UK based on the past.

Why don't I see any posts on SHLN from forum members who are excited to follow the results of our forum member "FallenStar" or "Balody", his second hair transplant? Why don't I see posters over on SHLN commending Mick for the many positive results he's displayed on our forum network that have received compliments by many? It's because cases have already been closed and minds have already been made up.

Instead I see posts like this on SHLN and now here - bringing up 3 year old hair transplants as an attempt to do what if not to discredit a clinic. I've already seen the thread on SHLN and one particular member scoffed stating they wish they could bring this thread over here...obviously to promote his agenda.

This is an open forum and members are allowed to post their experiences, opinions, and thoughts openly and honestly. But agendas to defame reputable clinics OR hair transplant patients will not be tolerated period!

Clinical evolution exists for all physicians who are dedicated and driven to succeed.

I wanted to give this thread the benefit of the doubt, figuring honest but open minded responses would be given but it is obvious that this isn't what happened. Because this thread has become a pissing match, agenda driven, and has gone nowhere really fast, it is time for it to die.

Therefore I am now locking this thread.

And for those of you reading this that think I am locking this thread because not-so-hot pictures were posted, read above where I've asked for them and encouraged them to be posted. But I will not tolerate a war or agenda driven posts where minds are completely closed.

Bill