Hair transplant on 7/29/2008 with Dr. Rahal (4,334 grafts)

ALDO

Hi Everyone,

I am posting the pics from my procedure with Dr. Rahal on 7/29/2008. I will try to post new pics after I get the sutures removed and on a monthly basis. You can also read about my experience and story in that section.

Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks,

ALDO

9351029883_71665600A357BD6BFA0C95CA47CC832B.JPG.thumb 8351029883_979BBC510415972CCDA73325645747A3.JPG.thumb 7351029883_FCC202B16161CF3F029503A7DC782ECE.JPG.thumb 6351029883_65F198FE7AFCF643B0AE6BFFC4E31531.JPG.thumb

Hey Slick,

I would say he covered about half the crown with grafts. The parts that were the most thin. I will post some more pics soon and it will more evident. I'm hoping propecia will also help me a bit with the crown and possible shock loss. I started on it about 2 months prior to surgery. I've Been on Rogaine since I was 21 and I'm currently 27.

Thanks,

ALDO

Aldo

That is going to look great in a few months.

Congrats. for selecting a top surgeon, will look forward to seeing you grow out.

All the best

Tubs

=======================

3,500 grafts - Dr Feller - 08/08/08

aldo thank you so much for posting your pictures. please keep updating, thank you for taking the time and it looks great so far, very clean. GOOD LUCK BRO!

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Bill,

In regards to becoming a hairy beast, I hope so my friend. Shockloss is something that has me a bit worried. I hope its not too bad. Thanks for all you do on this website. It's a great resource.

Regards,

ALDO

Hey ALDO,

With the amount of grafts you had placed and your existing native hair you should have a fantastic result.

I wouldn't worry about shockloss too much as Dr Rahal is great at planting amongst native hair. Like yourself, I was a diffuse thinner with a fair bit of native hair and I did have some temporary shockloss but it came back in a few months. Until then I just kept my hair buzzed so that any shockloss wasn't very noticeable.

I think our hair loss situation is quite similar and I am thrilled with things to date. Hang in there and you'll see an amazing transformation begin in just several months.

All the best!

Kman

• 3 months later...