When I get a HT. . .

Okay SHARP, because you made me laugh (and it hit a little close to home), I'll share a little story with you:

In the two months, I've dated two 19-year olds. We'll save how I met each of them for another day. icon_smile.gif

The first 19 year old, we went out twice and we didn't really click. The current one, well, it is going really well. She thinks I pass for 25, which is fine by me. And -- outside the obvious fact that she has a slim, elegant appearance -- she's an intelligent college woman, a blast to hang out with, and likes sports.

I'm sorry if this is gloating, but I'll be damned if that sort of thing doesn't give you a new perspective on life.

One of these days if the relationship stands the test of time, for fun I'll post a pict of us together and then I'll photoshop an old bald pict of me where the current me was. Should be good for a few laughs.

No, she doesn't know I had an HT. No, I'm not telling her unless asked. No, she hasn't noticed my scar or anything weird. Well, not about my hair anyway. icon_smile.gif

So SHARP: Keep Up The Fight! You are damn right we deserve hot 19 year olds. Okay, a 22 to 25 year old cutie will certainly do. Whichever comes to me first: That's what counts in my book.

LOL!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Vocor,

Thanks for the kind words on the "temple post" and a CONGRATULATIONS to you on your dating situation.

I've got some advice for you, a little mentoring if you will. As you get older, keep these young girls "forever young" in your mind. Freeze them in time and never let them age.

It's worked wonders for me and my buddies! YEPEEE!!!

UNC

Uncjim's Journey

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Holy crap?

Are we saying AGE is also about ATTITUDE? Hell yeah.

And hair. AGE is also about appearance. You can't fake one in hopes of overcompensating with the other.

People will think you are a fraud. Happens all the time.

It is great, truly great, when attitude and appearance synergize and work in lock-step. That is all I ever wanted.

It is wonderful to read all these great stories of this phenomenon happening. It is right here for us all to read. Phenomenal.

Keep smiling and bring on the cuties!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.