8 Days post op from Dr. Rose

Hello Gentlemen,

Just checking in. I'm amazed that after 8 days my head looks like it does. Doesn't look like I had surgery at all. minimal pain. minimal bleeding. looking forward to having the sutures taken out on Sunday/Monday. What a difference from the hatchet job I had done by Nu-Hart 12 years ago. Haven't done anything for five days (like instructions say) looking forward to working out again. Doc says no downside to Propecia, except maybe 2% say not as horny as before ), however, don't think I'll have a problem with that. My brother has been on Propecia for 10 years and has a full crown and he's a walking boner. My regimen will be as follows:

Rogaine foam 5% in the morning

Rogaine liquid 2% in the evening

Nioxin/Nizoral/Maybe tea tree oil shampoo as needed

Propecia to address crown

Good diet

Will be sorry to see the little fellas fall out but confident they will make their grand entrance in three/five months. Gonna see how the next 10 months go and schedule another fix then, definitely with Dr. Rose. Will post pics again shortly.

Once again, thanks to all who post on this forum. Suggestions an experiences were definitely invaluable to me as I am sure to many others. Be well, ASDS

Hello Gentlemen,

Just checking in. I'm amazed that after 8 days my head looks like it does. Doesn't look like I had surgery at all. minimal pain. minimal bleeding. looking forward to having the sutures taken out on Sunday/Monday. What a difference from the hatchet job I had done by Nu-Hart 12 years ago. Haven't done anything for five days (like instructions say) looking forward to working out again. Doc says no downside to Propecia, except maybe 2% say not as horny as before ), however, don't think I'll have a problem with that. My brother has been on Propecia for 10 years and has a full crown and he's a walking boner. My regimen will be as follows:

Rogaine foam 5% in the morning

Rogaine liquid 2% in the evening

Nioxin/Nizoral/Maybe tea tree oil shampoo as needed

Propecia to address crown

Good diet

Will be sorry to see the little fellas fall out but confident they will make their grand entrance in three/five months. Gonna see how the next 10 months go and schedule another fix then, definitely with Dr. Rose. Will post pics again shortly.

Once again, thanks to all who post on this forum. Suggestions an experiences were definitely invaluable to me as I am sure to many others. Be well, ASDS

ASDS,

congrats, I'm at day 16 and starting to see some of the little newbies jumping ship, it does suck , icon_frown.gif But at least if they go early the new growing can begin. You will feel great once the sutures come out. one question for you, is it not uncomfortaple for your brother to be walking with the boner?? icon_biggrin.gif

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

funny thing is that I had surgery on the 5th with him as well. I was surprissed as well to see how well I was after such a short time.

I have seen some of them start to fall after day 12 and saw a few of them today stuck to a scab that seemed like the folicle... I was pretty bummed.

Stay in touch man so we can share and compare progress.

I'm upset that I didnt take any before pics.. Dr Rose took some, so I may ask him to send them so I can post them

good luck!

Can I ask why the rogaine foam in the morning and liquid at night? Is it that you don't mind the mess while sleeping?

Glad to hear all went well with the surgery. Look forward to some pics.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90