not shedding from rogain

meat

Ive been using the rogain foam for about a week and have seen no shedding. Is it possible that i wont shed cuz when I used propecia I didnt shed but have stoped usage from the hastle of getting a hold of it. Have any of you guys experienced no shedding from rogain?

Ive been using the rogain foam for about a week and have seen no shedding. Is it possible that i wont shed cuz when I used propecia I didnt shed but have stoped usage from the hastle of getting a hold of it. Have any of you guys experienced no shedding from rogain?

im going to stay on it but after all the searches ive done about rogain, it seemed that shedding was actually common for rogain and propicia. BTW my hair does actually seem thicker i dont know if its cuz the rogain or revita that i have been using for a month. i just dont want to get a suprise were all of a sudden i start shedding hard cuz i havent thus far.

I didnt shed for the first couple of weeks.... THEN BOOM... I was losing hair by the bucket fulls. It sucked and was devistating... like losing more than 200+ hair in the morning some days. I stuck with it and the shedding has now begun to subside and it's getting less adn less. It's been about two months now. My hair got significaltly thinner, but now it is getting thicker and stronger. If your hair stays in, your lucky, if it sheds out, don't worry IT should start coming back after a couple months.

proscar everyday 3 months

minoxidil 2 months

HT almost two months...fronal 2377 grafts