Just wanted to check in with everyone. Like it was stated . There is no promise of hair growth. my procedure was FIT and not strip . Does anyone know if strip is more sucessful than FIT or FUE ? There doesn't seem to be any concrete facts as to why some procedures just don't work. Also, if anyone has any questions for me i would happy to anwser them .

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

Thats not right to remove wantego's posts but ok ,WHATEVER!!!

It makes me look like Im talking about nothing .

My post is still there. You may have confused me with wanthairs.

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Yes I fixed that wantego as someone pointed that out last night .

Anyway all Im going

to say is that for whatever reason Epstein gave him his money back.

I have seen some nice results from Epstein but more "issues" then any other clinics in the last year or so.

Someone deleted wanthairs posts on this thread so its obvious I should just leave this alone now as people will have no idea what has been done

to answer your question ron, fue is a much more delicate procedure than strip. it takes a lot more care on the doctor's part to remove the donor grafts. as dr. feller says, the physicality of having to remove so many grafts can often lead to the use of "brute force" where the grafts can be damaged. he has also reported a much higher yield with strip growth than fue. not quoting but i think it was almost 15-20% less in some cases. if you do some searching for fue vs. strip i'm sure you will find plenty of explanations from the doctor himself as well as feedback frmo actual patients.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Discussing whether or not forum member "wanthairs" was satisfied with his results from Dr. Epstein is speculative since his experience and photos don't appear to be anywhere on this forum. And they certainly weren't deleted.

If "wanthairs" wants to share his experience and photos with us, he's certainly welcome to start a new thread to do so.

In the meantime, let's please bring this topic back on track and help "Ron D" who revived this thread.

Thanks,

Bill

If "wanthairs" wants to share his experience and photos with us, he's certainly welcome to start a new thread to do so.

Bill he cant post since like Armani he has been muzzled .

I was shocked that he even said that he was paid off so I searched his name and found out he was another Epstein patient

Cant say I blame him .

He lost all that donor hair that he will desperately need later in life but at least he got his money back .

Some clinics wouldnt have even did that.

What a shame What a shame

This thread was titled slow growth and turned into no growth but since the posts have now been deleted it will once again just be hearsay.

so I agree lets move on.