Asian hairline on caucasian head

Ok, I have a pretty weird question... I'm planning on having a hair transplant to fill in my receding hairline. I've been told a few times that I look sort of half-Asian (I'm completely white though), and I was wondering if I could get an Asian hairline to make me look more half-Asian. Is this possible or would it look totally weird?

Ok, I have a pretty weird question... I'm planning on having a hair transplant to fill in my receding hairline. I've been told a few times that I look sort of half-Asian (I'm completely white though), and I was wondering if I could get an Asian hairline to make me look more half-Asian. Is this possible or would it look totally weird?

mankind,

I too would need more of a description of an Asian hairline. However, the construction of a new hair line is between you and your physician and ultimately, any hair line can be created assuming it is in your best interest. Be sure to speak to the physician you select about the importance of creating a natural looking hairline.

Bill

You could also get your ears designed to be more Asian, it would seem. That's of course second-hand information from another poster...

I keep hearing one of the famous misheard song lyrics in my head: "Secret Asian Man."

If you can't tell, I'm being facetious.

Guest josh - b

mankind,

I assume by asian hairline you mean a low and very straight hairline.

If so then it all depends on your characteristics. (age, level of baldness, available donor etc)

Mankind,

I think its best if you find a friend who is asian and have a similar face structure like yourself and ask the HT doctor if the hairline is doable to copy your friend. This forum has taught me that everyone has different hairline.

You can do what I do, I snap a picture of myself and use Microsoft Paint and draw a hairline, I'll ask some people which hairline works best-natural- and go from there.

Originally posted by notgoing2gobald:

what is an Asian hair line?

Two hours after the transplant you want more hair!!

1.25 mg finasteride EOD

Rogaine Foam 5% QD am

Kirkland minoxidil 5% QD pm

Nizoral Q2W

American Crew Revitalize Shampoo

Originally posted by Bill:
Two hours after the transplant you want more hair!!

Hahahaha! Kind of like the food right? I know exactly what you mean. I am a huge fan of Chinese food for example. But no matter how much I eat, a few hours later, I want more!

Bill

Exactly icon_smile.gif

1.25 mg finasteride EOD

Rogaine Foam 5% QD am

Kirkland minoxidil 5% QD pm

Nizoral Q2W

American Crew Revitalize Shampoo