two sides to every story

• Administrators

TomA,

I do agree that when two parties go to court the only clear winners are the attorneys.

I did call Dr. DeYarman many times in an attempt to resolve things without attorneys. However, he insisted that he be reinstated in the Coalition and that negative posts regarding he and his work be removed from this forum.

I could not agree to his demands because doing so would have discredited the integrity of this forum and the membership standards set for the Coalition.

At this point I'm very confident in the case that my attorney has prepared and expect that Dr. DeYarman's lawsuit will be dismissed for numerous reasons. I'd much rather pay for real justice than make a compromise that would compromise what this patient based community stands for.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Kudos to you, Pat, for keeping the integrity of the forum #1. There's been plenty of time since this thread started for Dr. DeYarman's clinic to post as many before/afters as possible to prove the consistency in quality of his work.

It is a shame something like this has to be settled in court. Dr. DeYarman, why not take Pat and others up on their offer and just start posting before/after pics of recent work? The proof is in the pics. I can guarantee if I saw the work and it was consistently excellent, I would be glad to recommend that you be added back to the sites Coalition Surgeons.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

It does seem like being reinstated after posting new before/after pics is a fair compromise.

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

I just recieved an email from deyarman. here it is with my reply:

Dear hairthere

Your original comments on the" two sides to every story" thread were very rude. When I posted all the photos on Hair Transplant Patient Photo Albums under the "Six month results" thread you made no comment.

You not only insulted me but more importantly you insulted my patient. If you were any kind of a man you would publicly apologize to my patient. You were out of line.

This forum is for support and concern. It is not a chopping block and when people respond like you did it will make others afraid to post their results. I think you would agree that when you are losing your hair your self-esteem needs a boast not humiliation.

Dr DeYarman

dr.deyarman,

firstly, how exactly is this rude?

"I'm gonna have to concur with ht55: i don't know what that patient looked like before (maybe he was slick bald) but that does not look like a dense packed hairline. i have seen much more impressive work from other docs..."

further, my intention was not to be rude but to give an honest opinion and an observation. if you were any kind of a professional you would understand that. and if you can't take a critique of your work i suggest you not post on this forum. i feel for your patient, and anyone undergoing hairloss, BUT that does not mean I'm going to apologize for expressing my thoughts. maybe our measure of manhood differs, but i was always taught to speak my mind.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

hairthere,

I got the same exact message sent to me.

The Dr. said I needed to give a (sic) boast.

Does he mean boost?

Next time I am in San Diego Doctor, I will stop by and take you out to lunch at Dick's Last Resort.

Then maybe we can go have yogurt and ride roller blades along Mission Bay. After that a nice stroll through Balboa Park.

Then we can begin to heal.

I did not see the previous before pic, but now I am hooked. Great job.

I didn't get a response at all to my inquiry, but I didn't say anything positive or negative on the thread.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

• Administrators

Dr. DeYarman sure knows how to win the patient community over.

Apparently harassing me with a lawsuit for not removing critical posts is not enough. Now he sends private emails to those who can clearly see when the "Emperor has no clothes" and dare to point it out.

Perhaps DeYarman should simply stay off the Internet and do his marketing using sandwich boards and TV ads - which don't talk back.

Dr. DeYarman thinks the two sides to this story are his and his.

Sorry you guys had to read his nonsense in your mail box. But obviously you have the sense of humor to laugh it off.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

I think what deyarman fails to understand is that this is a patient run community for patients. his presence here is a priviledge which he obviously does not appreciate. as i stated before, i feel for his patient, and a majority of the people on here do as well. this is a very compassionate group of people who post to try and help other patients--free of charge. And this might be scary for the doctor, but you cannot control our opinions or the right to express them.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Guest Baldie3000

This is some crazy stuff! It sounds like this doctor really needs to learn how to treat his patients, or at least potential ones. Now at least I know who I am NOTTTT going to icon_smile.gif

Keep fighting the good fight Pat! I enjoy reading about your visits to clinics. Very cool!

~Baldie3000

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

On March 27th a poster, jesdog112781, who first registered on this forum in 2006, posted on this topic alleging that he was unhappy with his surgical results with Dr. DeYarman.

I then emailed him in an attempt to help him. I did not get a reply. More recently Dr. DeYarman posted a new topic " 100% TOTAL LIES" alleging that the person posting was not a patient of his.

I again emailed the poster jesdog112781 in an attempt verify his claims. Again, I got no response.

In the interest of fairness, I think those reading this topic should know that this poster's claims could not be verified, despite multiple attempts to contact him.

My Hair Loss Blog