Help donor stretch nightmare

Hey guys please be careful and make sure you know all about stretch scarring before you proceed with your procedure---I have had a very bad experience which has resulted in having to wear my hair long in the back (mullet looking)

Has anyone out there had a successful stretch scar repair and if so could u please refer me to this physician-------avoid the hair and scalp clinic in clearwater at all cost...

Hey guys please be careful and make sure you know all about stretch scarring before you proceed with your procedure---I have had a very bad experience which has resulted in having to wear my hair long in the back (mullet looking)

Has anyone out there had a successful stretch scar repair and if so could u please refer me to this physician-------avoid the hair and scalp clinic in clearwater at all cost...

I have heard that Bernstein and Rose are excellent scar repair Docs.

I think all of the Docs we consider to be "Top Docs" can do an excellent scar revision, but I would start with these 2 Docs, both of whom are excellent HT Docs with a very good record of success.

I am sorry about your situation and I hope that any advice or information you receive here helps you out.

Take Care,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

rodfl,

I recommend consulting with a few of the coalition doctors (B Spot mentioned a few of them) to evaluate your donor scar to see how they can help you. Certainly people have been through what you are going through and have had scar repairs. My best advice at this point is consult with a few coalition docs AND do a "find" on this forum and others for "scar repair" and look at before/after photos and discuss with real patients who have been in your shoes what they've been through. Hope this helps.

Bill