Mitch Landrieu's Ht (New Orleans Mayor debate)

Hoping

I am watching right now msnbc, the New Orleans Mayorial debate. Mich Landrieu (whose sister is a US Senator from Louisiana), is running for Mayor. Take a look at his hair. I went to school with mitch back in the early 80's and he had an HT back in about 1985 or so. You can sure tell can't you.

I am watching right now msnbc, the New Orleans Mayorial debate. Mich Landrieu (whose sister is a US Senator from Louisiana), is running for Mayor. Take a look at his hair. I went to school with mitch back in the early 80's and he had an HT back in about 1985 or so. You can sure tell can't you.

Oh man are you ever right! I did a search in Google for 'Mitch Landrieu'(under images) and ... VERY obvious!

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Poor guy! I had never heard of him before as he is not a household word outside of Louisiana. Some of his pictures campaigning are from a distance and in them he just looks balding. But his portrait photo as Lt. governor is unforgiving and makes it painfully apparent.

Obviously he has attained great success both professionally and personally despite it. One would think though that with his kind of resources and being constantly in the public eye that he would get it corrected, especially with today's technology.

Phil

I agree

Now all he needs to do is have some FU placed in the front/middle to blend his plugs and he'd look great. Couldn't cost him more that 8K or so ... Someone should ontact his agent

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

At least whoever did his work years ago gave him a hairline of a height/shape that looks age apppropriate for him today. This should make repairs and camoflaging easier. However it looks like he needs some reinforcement of the temple areas so the hair on top is not "marooned" from the sides.

Phil

Actually, Mitch went to a local New Orleans dermatologist who supposedly had a reputation for being one of the best in the Nation. People would travel hundreds of miles to see him. I know because I went to the same doctor and chickened out at the very last moment while in the surgical chair. Mitch comes from a political family by the way. His father was Mayor of New Orleans for a long time. His sister is now the U.S. senator from Louisiana. Unfortunately, Mitch just lost the mayorial election for New Orleans.

Yeah, I read today that he lost to the incumbent mayor Nagin, despite all the controversies post Katrina. Will he still retain his position as Lt. Governor? I understand the family is very prominent politically, kind of like "the Kennedys of Louisiana". I saw one of his addresses online and thought he was a pretty dynamic speaker.

Phil

there is a video of his debate with nagin on the link below, and you get to see really how bad his HT is. I mean, he has an island on top, looks sooooooo funny and obvious. sad thing is he can't shave the top off either, let alone shaving off the whole head(because of the scar), because with the old method, there has got to be incision scars. Then again, he on national TV debating for mayor, so he obviously doesn't care. Wish we could all be that brave.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12821264/

Yeah, in contrast Nagin looks fantastic with his completely shaved head. I know Landrieu will always be a balding guy but it seems like something could be done today to make that look more natural.

Phil

A shocker.Especially for someone in the public eye.

But he's probably had his confidence in the HT industry severely damaged. I thought I would never look at a HT again after being butchered in the 80's myself until I found these forums on the net and saw the amazing results achieveable today and I regret not getting it done a few years ago now. Although,luckily now I've managed to get a naturall HT with tricho closure that may not have been possible a few years ago.

I'm sure if this guy knew what was available today he would have to think about it. Someone should email him or his agent with a link to this site.