Sorry for the deception, but....

fishman35

I posted my 4 month results under another user account. I felt I had to do this because if I posted under my main account and told you guys who did the work, I may not have gotten honest feedback.

Who did the work? PAI. Dr. Brett Bolton

There are so many folks on this board who say "PAI sucks" and "they are a hair mill". Well, it appears that they did pretty good work on my head. I just thought I needed to show that there are good transplant doctors who work for companies that are called "hair mills".

Here is the link to the 4 month results. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=154587

Under BigDog account. 2400 graphs, if I remember right. I can double check.

I posted my 4 month results under another user account. I felt I had to do this because if I posted under my main account and told you guys who did the work, I may not have gotten honest feedback.

Who did the work? PAI. Dr. Brett Bolton

There are so many folks on this board who say "PAI sucks" and "they are a hair mill". Well, it appears that they did pretty good work on my head. I just thought I needed to show that there are good transplant doctors who work for companies that are called "hair mills".

Here is the link to the 4 month results. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=154587

Under BigDog account. 2400 graphs, if I remember right. I can double check.

fishman,

I'm sorry you feel that you had to create a new alias in order to get accurate feedback on your results. Personally, I think you are underestimating the members and integrity of this community.

I have always believed in giving credit where it's due, whether or not a doctor is recommended on this site or not.

In my opinion, your hair is looking great for only 4 months.

Generally speaking however, understand that the key to evaluating surgeons is looking for consistency in a particular surgeon's work. I can't speak specifically about Dr. Bolton since I don't know anything about him.

I am thrilled for you that your hair is growing in nicely.

Understand though that I've closed your "Bigdog" account since duplicate accounts are frowned on by this community. You can continue to post as "fishman35".

Best wishes,

Bill

you're hair looks good and will get even better.

Also, understand that most of us on this forum are not affiliated to any doctor or clinic. We're here to help others who're going through the HT journey. Sorry you felt the need to conceal your identity while posting your results but I'm glad that you feel confident enough in our objectivity to reveal it now!

- badger

3279 grafts with Dr Gabel - 06/12/08

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Gabel

I understand yer motivation, but honestly, id bet dollars to donuts that the remarks would have been identical if you hadn't concealed identities. If anything, I think there would have been additional hopeful praise.

In any event, detailing your journey is crucial, and if things stay the course your end result may very well be a testament to the good work of this particular doctor.

Whether or not a given individual goes to Hasson or Brett Bolton, MORE patients will end up going to both docs irregardless. So, we all wish every doctor to be performing the best work possible -- when I and others recommend certain docs over others, it is because we want anyone and everyone to have the best possible chance at receiving the best possible result.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 2 weeks later...