AHS,

Yes, I am the moderator and Associate Publisher of this community, what of it?

Find it odd or not, it's my responsibility to keep the forum balanced and enforce the rules.

My goal is to keep a balanced forum which includes protecting and confronting physicians and patients when appropriate.

Physicians who are recommended here do pay a sponsorship fee but they are recommended based on prescreening and patient driven standards. See how we recommend surgeons here.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and all are welcome. All experiences good or bad are also welcome. But sometimes people cross the line by turning free speech into harrassment - and I won't tolerate that either.

HT55,

you have made your point about Dr. Feller - anything more is likely to become persistent badgering. I feel it was appropriate that yuo vent off some steam after Dr. Feller's initial post, but now it's now time to move on. Please don't make me ask you again.

Let's now re-focus our attention on helping NYC if he needs any additional help.

Thanks,

Bill

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pgp,the voice of reason as usual.keep it up.

ht55,i can understand your anger if indeed you didnt"ride feller"for months.i was accused of doing something i hadnt on the"scar placement" thing and it,s stupid but your blood does start to boil icon_smile.gif

i suspect this could be the case with dr f as well,he may fly off the handle like some of us and get the facts a bit muddled,i dont know.

one thing i dont like the sound of though is a doctor saying someone "needs" cosmetic surgery especially if you are saying your hairline is not that bad.its not like you are a burns victim or something.he should be offering options and letting the patient decide wether he needs it or not.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

This didnt have to be taken off track and it can be right back on. This started as any post would with questions ,answers ,suggetions and opinons. Theres only one person that derailed this train. .It can jump right back to a helpful thread if NYC wanted to posts pics or join back in. He did say thanks and Im sure he got all the info he needed from the first page

Actually, I owe HT55 an apology. I completely confused him with another poster. Completely and totally. Not only has he NOT "ridden" me unfairly in the past, but he has been very genrous with his praise and positive input. I'm very sorry about that HT55.

Sometimes the different aliases get a bit confusing and I tend to respond VERY quickly in the interest of time. In this case, it caused me to make a mistake in identity.

Balody was right when he said it all gets a bit muddled up. My bad. My fault.

HT55 I'm going to delete the negative parts of the posts I made referring to you.

Again, I apologize for the mistake and any distress it may have cause you.

Dr. Feller

Kudos to the Doc

We have all gotten a bit confused with different posters on here before.. It gets a bit complicated with the host of posters

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Sorry I haven't responded to the last few post. I have been moving for the last week and just got my internet up and running.

I will get the wet hair combed back pics once I find the camera. I have about 10 more boxes to go!

Thanks to everyone for the help/suggestions.

I will contact feller and see about going in for a follow up