Brad Pitt hair: would you want it?

assuming that you have more than enough* donor hair and money would you get a Brad Pitt hairline. Why yes and why not?

*I said more than enough but we know that we can only guess. But, judging from family history, age, thinning and donor available we can plan with a pretty good certainty. Assume that donor hair and money is not an object, or act as if 2000 grafts will put you in the Brad Pitt territory. Comment on looks alone.

I would, even though I'm far from sure it would be right for me, but still I'd give it a shot.

You see, I had a high hairline from birth, and although hairloss sneaked up on me, once it got thin I had the double problem of high AND thin.

I'm still struggling with my hairline, which isn't as low as I might have wanted, but will probably take me back 10 years. Just at the moment my new hairline has no hair to speak of, and so its little comfort to me...and my judgement may be suspect.

Mind you, I think Brad is a bit of an empty headed twit, but he's definately getting some first rate company...sigh.

Why would temple points be different from anything else?

Dr. Cooley added a bit to my temples, just enough to match my new hairline of course, but I've no reason to believe it will be anymore detectable than anything else.

I went to Dr. Cooley in part because of the element of artistry along with skill and industry that goes into being one of these top docs, so my expectations...long term...are pretty high.

mark h

In light of your original question John....................YES! icon_cool.gif IF money were no object and donor was there. In my case, I got the donor for plenty-o-more grafts but if I spend more $$ on another HT my wife would have serious ISSUES with it.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.