3/31 w/ Dr. Cooley

Beautiful, tight graft placement in the temporal region, thinking. I was "thinking" about you a couple of days ago wondering how it all went down. After all this time, I'm stoked to see that you are going to have a nice new hairline compliments of Dr. Cooley. Keep the spray on it and take it easy. You've earned a break!

Can't wait for the updates!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Thanks for the comments. I feel very good about the procedure and I am still 'actively' convalescing by doing vitamins, spraying and soaking the area ect,...taking it easy.

All the kudos go to Dr. Cooley and his staff.

I also owe thanks to the posters on this board who share so much personal information to help others become informed consumers. What a difference that makes.

And thanks as well to Robert who took the time to meet me when I first consulted with Dr. Cooley and was so helpful with information that guided me in my decision.

Gorpy,

Sorry but I think I clicked the edit post button rather than new reply and I ended up over writing your post with my below post.

So sorry about this.

Pat

Thinkingaboutit,

Congratulations on moving from thinking about it to doing it. Your work looks very refined and well placed. I expect you will have an excellent new hairline.

Thanks for sharing your photos. I invite you to also document your progress by creating a weblog. The simple instructions are at http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f...6060861/m/1901082912

I look forward to seeing your progress. Thanks for all your participation on this forum. You deserve the best.

Pat

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

• Administrators

Thinkingaboutit,

Congratulations on moving from thinking about it to doing it. Your work looks very refined and well placed. I expect you will have an excellent new hairline.

Thanks for sharing your photos. I invite you to also document your progress by creating a weblog. The simple instructions are at http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f...6060861/m/1901082912

I look forward to seeing your progress. Thanks for all your participation on this forum. You deserve the best.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

thinkingaboutit,

Congrats on your session with Dr. Cooley. Juding by the pics your hairline's going to turn out great- the design appears to blend in perfectly with what you have.

Good luck with recovery.!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

thinkingaboutit,

that's going to be a very very nice looking hairline. It's nicely packed. It reminds me alot of my post op look. Keep us updated, take it easy, and keep them moist.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement. I didn't realize how helpful simple, supportive comments like that can be untill I found myself in this situation.

I am very happy still, having gonr through the procedure. I was concerned that there might be a period of doubt and depression that often occurs pot-op, but that has not happened.

The wisest choice I made was in the surgeon who performed the procedure.ZDr. Cooley.

I have my sutures removed next Friday in Charlotte. I'm sure that I will have more photos taken then and I will post the progress next weekend.

Thanks again for the kind words of support. This site is an excellent resource and its members are great.