Dr. Jae Pak

tam

• Administrators

Tam,

Dr. Jae Pak is a protgee of Dr. Rassman and works with him at Dr. Rassman's NHI clinic in California. Technically only Dr. Rassman is recommended at this time as I'm familiar with Dr. Rassman, his long track record and I have seen him do surgery.

At this time I don't know much about Dr. Pak. But Dr. Rassman believes that Dr. Pak's work is excellent. The fees for Dr. Pak are also less than Dr. Rassman's.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Dr. Pak is toiling somewhat in the shadow of Dr. Rassman, but from all accounts is an innovator and a top-flite doc.

I am under the impression that his patients are satisfied and his work is as good or perhaps better than Dr. Rassmans at times.

Of course, truth be told I cannot truly validate this, but I would really like for Pat extend an invitation to Dr. Pak to showcase his work and put an end to all of the guesswork.

My Thoughts,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 8 months later...

I`m a norwood class 2 and a first timer looking to get maybe 1200 grafts. Consulted with Bosley rep in San Jose, CA and got the price. $8-9/graft for 1000-1200?? Seems high when Jae Pak will do it for $5-6 depending on whether you are on standby. Need help deciding whether to go with NHI or keep searching since dont have any info on Jae Pak. Help.

If Bosley was charging $3.99/graft and throwing in some shrimp chow mein I would sprint away; NHI certaintly is a respected clinic, and the word on Pak seems good, though I haven't actually seen overwhelming support to back this up.

I would, however, insta-choose Pak over Bosley even if the prices you stated were reversed. There have been a few posts about Cali docs of late, I'd check them out -- Siporin has been getting a lot of good feedback, fyi. I'd also look into FUE fwiw.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

bla_bla, Learning the hard way, I can tell you now that I wouldn't roll the dice when it came to an HT doctor for anything. Look hard for patient satisfaction with photo proof!! All doctors come across sincere and they are. In the end whether there nice and polite is still fine, but did you get something you'll really be happy with.