Sunlight and Toppix

I have light brown hair, and I use toppix, has anyone else ever had the problem of using this stuff outside in the sunlight....Indoors this stuff works great( I am a musician, and even stage lights don't cut throught it), but once you get out into regular sunlight, you can spot it a mile away... anyone with some input or same problems?

Yes, happened to me and believe me the result is worse than not having it on your head! People don't know what it is, or what they're looking at so they "STARE"-not good!

Here's something else to consider, if your hair is fairly full it might not be noticed. My hair was very thin where I had applied it, and it showed in the sunlight. Yours may not! If you're married ask your wife, or someone else you "trust" how it looks in the bright sunlight, you might be ok. Also, don't go darker than your hair, try to match it as closely as possible, maybe even mix colors.

Thanks for the input....unfortunately, I"ve done all that..the hair is thin enough in spots where it has almost and orangish glow to it...tried mixing them up...like I said inside is great, but ultra-violet light just screams LOOK AT MY HEAD.

Thanks again.

Core9-

Have you tried DermMatch?

Has anyone using DermMatch had this problem?

I use DermMatch and haven't noticed a problem (and I think my wife would have told me).

Foxlox

• 2 years later...

I have been using Toppik for a few years now..and i use dark brown. It is a little darker than my hair color. I used the med. brown and you could see it. I think a little darker is better. Also i put in on my crown and then sprinkle it around the rest of my hair. I then comb through it to spread it out evenly with the rest of my hair. I then apply a little hairspray and some finishing gel with wet hands. I have never had anyone say anything to me..and trust me...my wife, brother, sister or mother would have said something by now.