Choi Implanter

Hi there

I had a procedure with the choi implanter and my results were very poor.

You are better off in my opinion contacting doctors on here and see what instruments they use as choi is not the way to improve your surgical skills in my opinion again.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Dr. Ahamd,

In my opinion, it would be best to get involved with the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS) and speak to other physicians about the advantages, disadvantages, and where to purchase specific tools.

Find a mentor who can train you on the latest hair transplant techniques and techologies in order to advance your own skill set.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dr. Ahamd,

I don't believe you will get very far asking patients where to purchase tools to help automate the hair transplant process. I'd recommend contacting some of your collegues who uses the Choi Implanter.

Regarding your surgical skill, feel free to post patient before, immediately postoperative, and after pictures in the "hair transplant patient photo albums" section if you are willing to share your work with our patient community.

Bill

• 2 years later...

There are several kinds of Choi implanters around world.

Among those implanters, I am sure that, our brand, Follipen is well known to hair transplantation surgery doctor.

If you send me email (promotional contact information removed), I will send you the video clip and forum paper on hair tarasnplantation surgery using our implanters. 1500 Grafts per Hour.

Also you can get some information at our website. (promotional link removed)

Terry

The Choi implanter is absolute rubbish !!! I dont think it enables a surgeon to develope any skill at all , rather just throw 1500 grafts in per hour that have an extremely low survival rate !

I have been " choid" and had zero growth and got the scars to show for it , I think you should put patients/people first and formost !

regards ej

Dear Doctor Ahamd,

(I am interested only to know about the distributer,i m really not interested to know or improve my surgical skill )

This comment causes me some concern ,please could you explain this comment in greater detail

Kind Regards

ej

This thread is golden.

A surgeon who believes his work is divine intervention

And a shill trying to sell a product by how fast it can plant the grafts.

Dear sir, would you like a choi implanter with your steak?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!