Footballer losing crown

T.C

I read that football players arent allowed to take Propecia as it masks performance enhancers so Joe Cole will have to ride out the next 9/10 years,at least he will have a ton of money to get a new head of hair.

DSC00212.JPG.5774ed7c05f839b8d50b934a60017ce3.JPG

HT 2006/7

ive noticed a few premier players losing hair lately in particular giggs,rooney and poor nicky butt,he looks as if his on his way to norwood 7.

it will be interesting to see if any of them do any thing about it in the future.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Giggs and Butt will be retiring soon enough so they can get work done out of the public eye but Rooney and Cole are 22 & 26!! it will be interesting to see what they look like in a few years when the camera zooms in on them from above after a goal celebration!!.Paul Robinson is another one losing his crown and I am amazed Alan Shearer hasnt had a HT.

HT 2006/7

As a former top level player myself, football players are NOT prohibited from taking Propecia. International and Olympic athletes are as it is listed banned supplement. NFL,NBA, MLB, and NCAA do not prohibited Propecia.

Opinions vary but not scientific proven with studies, that Propecia taken with certain types of Steroids give a heighten anobolic synergy effect for muscle growth to to inhibition of DHT breakdown in the blood. Also, some steriod cause HL and Propecia helps to limit that.

Yes, football players and even some baseball players who were helmets and caps have thinner hair over the years but it is not due to the helmets/caps--more than likely (maybe less 5% is dirt/sweet clogging follicles) but most of these guys have MPB and wearing hats/helmets every day might just be speeding up what would naturally occur.

SMOOTHY

Dr. Shapiro

Propecia/Rogain xtra

MSM/Saw Pallmetto/Zinc

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3oz daily

Smoothy

The helmets bit confirmed to me that you were meaning American football and my thread is relating to world Football (soccer as you call it).Soccer players will fail a drugs test if they take Finasteride as it is believed it may mask other enhancers and is on the anti-doping list.Australian player Stan Lazaridis tested positive recently and although he was prescribed it by his doctor for severe itchy scalp due to Alopecia (His choice of word for MPH!) he was banned for 12 months.Brazilian legend Romario tested positive recently as well and promply retired and became a managerbefore he was banned.Different sports different rules I suppose.I agree that hats wont affect your hairloss without any genetic contributions,it is a popular myth that has been around a long time.It myths me when you see these street vagrants who are alcoholics,dont eat much,filthy and obviously not in good health,middle aged but have a great big mop of head of hair !!!.Just proves the point genetics being guilty as charged.

HT 2006/7