Dr.Glenn Charles..

ljp

I just had a procedure in Minneapolis with Dr. Rose on Sept 26, 2002. He did an outstanding pain free job. I had gone to bosley previously. I highly recomment Dr. Rose.

Monty,

If you dont mind my asking who did your HT and how painful was it ?

With all due respect, each patient has differing pain tolerence, with me I DID NOT experience any pain on surgery day, nor did I need any pain meds after ? ..Yes I have some numbness and a bit of tightness..both going away gradually (am at 3 weeks post-op), but no pain at all, I am not a Dr. and have no incentive to lie...but truthfully I had no pain?

I would also be curious as to how long ago you had your procedure ?

Thanks !!

NW

The "numbing" does hurt, in my opinion.

I'm a repair patient, and I no longer have full sensation in my scalp, and it still hurts to get numbed.

Unbearable pain? No.

White knuckles? Sometimes.

This part of the process only lasts about 15 minutes, and is considered tolerable... unpleasant yes but necessary.

So it isn't really accurate to call a hair transplant "pain free". The surgery itself is painless, but the anaesthesia is not.

• 3 weeks later...

I had my proceduer done on 10-04-02 with Dr. Charles. I can honestly say that it was pretty much pain free. I did feel what felt like stings on numerous occasions, but it was very tolerable.

It's really not bad at all and if I need a 2nd surgery I will definitely go back to Dr. charles.

luberta

luberta