new guy

Mr lucky

Mr lucky,

I too am from michigan and right now the only recommended dr here is Dr Aronovitz in detroit.I am from G.R. and there is an MHR office close to my house but I would never go their.Please keep researching this site and dont let a little traveling for a lifetime result stand in your way.Also any doctor you do find,check the find feature on this forum for results,good luck.

Dr Hasson 2-08

Mr. Lucky,

Welcome to our forum community.

If you are looking for a first-rate hair transplant surgeon in Michigan, I encourage you to at least consult with Dr. Aronovitz who does quality ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation.

Feel free to use the "find" feature of our community and search for the physician's last name to hear what other patients are saying.

Best wishes,

Bill

I just wanted to add as I too am from Michigan, there are now 2 Dr. Aronovitz'. Only one of them is in the Coalition and the other is the nephew and does NOT have the same experience. They practice together.

I have seen one member that had work done there--Milesdaily. Personally I believe that the work he had done with Dr. Tessler (now retired) that worked with Dr. Aronovitz appeared more refined. He has had a total of 3 surgeries. Overall his hair looks pretty darn good.

Never be afraid to travel as I did. The main reason for going out of state was reputation of Dr. Shapiro and the number of cases that I saw online. Hope that helps.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

I'm with Nelly on this one. Don't knock travelling to get the best result. What's an extra $700 hundred or so . The result lasts forever.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!