Garageland 4 month update

Garageland

Hi guys, the 4 month stage has been reached, pics are in my weblog

Some observations, i started on proscar and had some shedding on the crown for the first 4 weeks, this how now slowed right down.

I am pleased with the progress so far, i just looked at my pre op H&W pics and i am shaping up nicely at this early stage, from the front on i am very pleased, the bridge area, where i had no hair before, is still very thin as is the crown, this i understand comes in slower than the frontal area, i can feel new sprouts coming in all over so i am hopefull of a good result, i am growing my hair as long as i can to see how it looks and intend to brush it back like it is now.

All the pics are taken with no flash on

One thing i am really pleased with is that the texture of my hair and styling it is much better, it used to stick up all over the place, now i can brush it neatly back, without needing to use any wax, i put this down to the weight of the hair laying on top of each other.

Every morning i would get up and my hair would be sticking up and the only way i could get it to brush back was to wash or wet it....now i can get up and just brush it back......job done.

Also even at this stage the new hairs coming infont of my old grafty hairline has really softened it already when i look at my hairline i don't cringe anymore and see plugginess.

Can't wait to see what next month brings

hair_4_months_009_cropped_quality.jpg.d566053d3b9bb248530965f0af0b056b.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hi guys, the 4 month stage has been reached, pics are in my weblog

Some observations, i started on proscar and had some shedding on the crown for the first 4 weeks, this how now slowed right down.

I am pleased with the progress so far, i just looked at my pre op H&W pics and i am shaping up nicely at this early stage, from the front on i am very pleased, the bridge area, where i had no hair before, is still very thin as is the crown, this i understand comes in slower than the frontal area, i can feel new sprouts coming in all over so i am hopefull of a good result, i am growing my hair as long as i can to see how it looks and intend to brush it back like it is now.

All the pics are taken with no flash on

One thing i am really pleased with is that the texture of my hair and styling it is much better, it used to stick up all over the place, now i can brush it neatly back, without needing to use any wax, i put this down to the weight of the hair laying on top of each other.

Every morning i would get up and my hair would be sticking up and the only way i could get it to brush back was to wash or wet it....now i can get up and just brush it back......job done.

Also even at this stage the new hairs coming infont of my old grafty hairline has really softened it already when i look at my hairline i don't cringe anymore and see plugginess.

Can't wait to see what next month brings

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

• Administrators

Garageland,

Congratulations. I'm really amazed at how much better your hairline and midscalp look at only four months. It's Spring time indeed on your head. It's fun to go from being a thinning man to a thickening one isn't it?

Your prior sessions looked grafty and sparse. But the good news is that they will now provide you with density rather than embarrasment now that they are surrounded by ultra refined grafting.

What can I say? I'm just plain happy to see you get the results you've long deserved.

Enjoy the thickening!

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Hi Pat, thanks very much, i am enjoying taking monthly photos and having a blog to be able to easily compare pics, month by month....i really recommend everyone does it....if not for the sake of others who want to see the tranformation, for yourself to see how far you have come.

I thought i had a reasonable progression, but when you look at my H&W pre op pics i have come on very well for 4 months...still want lots more hair though.

I am lucky i belive that i have good donor characteristics which have helped me, and that i had my exsiting ht hair and some fine original hair (which has grown back- despite being very thin) this is all adding to the mix.

I am certainly looking forward to what the next few months will bring.

Cheers

---

Garageland:

Wow..amazing results. Looks like it really began to sprout over this past month-big difference between your 3 and 4 month pics. Think of what it will look like after a full year?

Best of growing to you!

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

Cheers Spex thanks for the words

Glock, thanks to you, yes there is a good difference, the crown is lagging way behind so i need that to catch up, but yes my 1 year results will excite me if 4 months is anything to go by.

---

BTW, your weblog link doesn't work, Garage.

Mine stopped working to for some reason until Pat helped fix it.

For some reason, the suffix in the original link as sent to me changed slightly. That may have happened to you too.

Pat, this could be a minor bug.

cheers,

mark h