Joe Biden -- Bad HT, still full of confidence

Tembo

I would vote for him just because of his bad HT. Ok I am kidding, but we should hear a lot about hair transplants in the media over the next few months.

e.g.,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/scott-shrake/jobama-or-ob...ther-w_b_120866.html

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080823054922AA0WSup

"GOOFFE #7: Biden's hair. Look, it doesn't really matter, okay? But it was distracting. Joe needs to tell his barber to take a little more off the back and sides. The wind caught his long white wisps and the hairspray present in his hair caused the long tufts to stay standing perpendicular to his head through the whole speech. He looked like Grandpa Munster meets Paulie Walnuts meets George Washington. I'll bet the "visuals" crew were crapping their pants the whole time, wishing they could run up there and fix his damned hair! I know I wanted to."

I think he's full of shit, too....

My wife said McCain should pick someone different than him; like someone with long arms. icon_biggrin.gif

J/K

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Originally posted by Bp1:

wrong party buddy mccain didnt pick him the other guy did...i forget his name

What in the world are you talking about Bp1? Obviously I do know that Obama picked Biden, and McCain has yet to pick one. The "full of shit" is my take on Biden, and the other comment was my joke on McCain's future pick.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

AndroGel - once daily

Jogging - 3x per week

Originally posted by Dewayne:

I think he's full of shit, too....

My wife said McCain should pick someone different than him; like someone with long arms. icon_biggrin.gif

J/K

Mccain cant lift his arms above his head because of the brutal torture he endured for 5 and half years

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

I know, I know.......

I'm actually a politically junkie and know more about all these characters than anyone should. It was a joke. He's got both my wife's and my vote. Hell of a man, indeed.

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

AndroGel - once daily

Jogging - 3x per week

Did you all see Biden's son (who apparently is the state attorney for Delaware) introduce him tonight at the convention? He has a gorgeous head of hair. Obviously he did not inherit his father's mpb.

Joe can look "OK" and age appropriate indoors but outside even in a slight breeze it is a different story. His hair is so thin/fine and I'm sure he has a lot of old donor area scarring. To me the frontal hairline still looks somewhat "rigid". I wonder if he could be helped by additional repair work but I doubt he has any viable donor area left. His only option to cover the large bald crown would be a light density system.

To me this is a good example of the limitations of HTs and the importance of long range planning. It's also interesting that someone who is accomplished and prominent struggles with the same issues as the rest of us.

Phil

First wantego, we all know he was POW, and if you hadn't heard McCain state that during every answer to any random question then let me educate you with this tiny homage to the short armed senator from Arizona.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQDn_DLjCQ&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VLFQ0hy1kw8

And here is an excellent article about Biden's hair:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12760.html

For God's sake...go Obama!!

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong

715 grafts at Bosley, 2004

3238 grafts by Dr.True, Mar 2008

3393 grafts by Dr. Wong, Jul 2009

Let's keep politics out of the picture, guys, before too much info is revealed and Dewayne ends up becoming my life-hero! icon_wink.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

alwayswaiting,

Interesting article about his hair. It appears that our recommended surgeon Dr. Beehner was interviewed to discuss hair transplant surgery. Perhaps this may shine some light to the public eye that today's hair transplants can be undetectable even by the toughest critics.

Now if you all get too political, I'll have to move this to the "Off-Topics" section.

Play nice icon_smile.gif

Best wishes,

Bill