ANY UPDATES?

Jupiter

Anything new? Having the horseshoe coming in on my head at the age of 19. My dads 44 and has more hair than me. And so both my brothers. why does everything in my life have to suck? WHERE ARE THE TREATMENTS SOMEBODY TELL ME? WHETHER YOUR A CHRISTIAN OR YOU BELIEVE THE WORLD IS BILLIONS OF YEARS OLD WTF. FIND A CURE NO ONE LIKES BEING BALD!!

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Hey jupiter,

I hear you dude. It does suck. If its a cure your interested in, your not the only one. I think they'll have one in the next ten years from what i ve read. i haven't heard any up dates other than whats goin on in pennsylvania university. The best thing about it is that the whole procedure which they're hoping to start testing on humans in 6 months to a year uses already proven and approved medical procedures. This means that its not some space age, genetic, star trek shit. What they're working on sounds practical.

Badger

I started loosing my hair around 20...i know how you feel.

A realistic O/U seems to be 10 years for a product that will revolutionize hair restoration -- most likely this being "hair multiplcation", which is getting deeper and deeper in testing n' trials. Certaintly, the possibility of an uber-propecia kinda drug that halts hairloss is also a possibility.

Either way, will also be exceedingly expensive when it first arrives, I would have to think.

I don't think, though, that there is a clear enough timetable where you can start making huge gambles on how you currently approach HTs.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!