Who Feels Greedy for More?

I have had 4 surgeries and feel kind of addicted like I want to keep going back again and again!!

My old attitude of "well Im not bald anymore" is wearing off!

Anyone feeling hair greedy like me?

I have had 4 surgeries and feel kind of addicted like I want to keep going back again and again!!

My old attitude of "well Im not bald anymore" is wearing off!

Anyone feeling hair greedy like me?

I'm greedy too. But it will be "restrained greed". Yeah, quite the oxymoron.

I wanna fill in the frontal third a bit more. Adding about 800 grafts to the 2200 already transplanted. I'll keep the hairline high, as it is now.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

I comb my hair in a Caesar, which was like Elvis to me after the Wig came off, but now I'm like "Heck I want to have a thick hairline and slick it back!!

But, I want to finish the crown first and whatever is left maybe an FUE down the road.

I am 1 month post op and already I said to my wife I want to go back, she was like WHAT!!!

I said I was joking, but I wasn't. hehe

4 HT's ....thats for sissys!!!! LOL I have had 6 and would gladly get 6 more if it meant I could have brad pitt hair!!!!! I just dont have any donor left.....I gotta bald back of the head!!!!!@#$%^ People dont believe me until I pull up the pony tail and show em the empty void (ie scar lines with small layers of hair between) and then they are believers!! yeah I am freak but a happy one!! LOL

Experience:

6 HT to date.......wish this forum was around in the 90's!

I keep looking at my crown too... Although- I think the meds are helping, and I can't think about #3 till all of my 2nd HT is in. (But it's still in the back of my mind, you know?) Pretty funny- you go from, "just give me SOMEthing up there" and now... gimmemore!!!

6 weeks ago and have already broke the news to my wife, it may not be the last.

I would love to get the front hairline done again!!

I am thinking about fue though, we'll see.

Restraint can be tough if you have adequate financial means.

You begin to say: "Why the hell not? I can afford it."

I guess we should be careful of what exactly we are really affording outselves!

Haha, I originally thought 1500 would be all. And after the 2nd HT is done, it'll be 3000 FUs moved.

You know though, right now I'm REALLY close to where I'd like to be. My hairline is high, but with the bangs, I mean I think it is fine.

A little more thickness is all I want. I don't need to reinvent anything here.

Plus, I guess I want a healthy reserve of donor hair JUST IN CASE a weird hairloss pattern somehow appears. I think I've planned for that pretty well, but really, only time will tell.

AND PLUS . . . I gotta start saving for the Convertible!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

yeah, Pitt's life doesn't exactly suck.

I didn't realize how dense and thick his hair is until I watched Ocean's 11. Man, that's quite a hedge!

Lucky him. Wouldn't of really cared or noticed per HT forum days. But now, it's at least noteworthy.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power