Dr. Charles of Boca rocked my head.

I had my restoration done by Dr. Charles in Boca Raton, FL. In Feb 2007. It's been 14 months since my procedure (2030 grafts). During my consult, Dr. Charles told me I'd be a pretty good candidate because the quality of the hair in my donor area was pretty good. He was right. Check out the attached B&A to see the results.

Very worthwhile experience for me. Took about 6 months after the procedure for things to look presentable. Had some folliculitis around month 3, but nothing problematic. Dr. Charles and staff were great!

myhead.jpg.129f63876fd6cb854deac3d82d08d1a3.jpg

I had my restoration done by Dr. Charles in Boca Raton, FL. In Feb 2007. It's been 14 months since my procedure (2030 grafts). During my consult, Dr. Charles told me I'd be a pretty good candidate because the quality of the hair in my donor area was pretty good. He was right. Check out the attached B&A to see the results.

Very worthwhile experience for me. Took about 6 months after the procedure for things to look presentable. Had some folliculitis around month 3, but nothing problematic. Dr. Charles and staff were great!

Look's incredible! I see that you got 2000 grafts. This is so much coverage for a small # of grafts. Are you wearing a concealer as well? I dont want to offend you, but this looks more like a 5000 graft job

Man, that looks great! I wonder why Dr. Charles hasn't posted in a couple of months? He should be putting his work on here as well.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

NicE!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Just to follow up. Not wearing a concealer. Just lucky to have had good donor hair.

Just want to add that this forum was a big help when I was making the decision to get this done. Very useful info. Thanks!

Hey Guys! I work with Dr. Charles and I saw JP this week and even I was blown away...no concealer, just super quality hair. I admit, he is an above average case for such minimal grafts.

I agree we should post more results but we like to leave that up to the clients based on their happiness with the results.

1st HT 1-5-05 - 1894 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

2nd HT 12-18-06 - 1542 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

Total: 3436 FUT's

Current Protocol: Propecia Daily, Laser Therapy EOD 20 mins.