Most Hair Transplant Surgeons excercise habitual practices prohibited by law

john36

by the way I am not asking any more the estinguished doctors here to evaluete my HT example for affidavit of merit any more.It is too late.

Message for all potential patients.

No HT doc.I ever spoken to was willing, inspite of the abuse of my rights as a patient,the butchery performed on me ,to help me seek justice.

It could happen to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world is full of bald people buzzing their hair with clippers...why people go through all this sh*t and all this risk is beyond me.If transplants looked that good there wouldnt be bald actors or bald people.We would all have one...

In these sites transplants seem to be the norm but they are not and the truth is that most of them stand out in real life and people can tell because they are not completely natural, actually their success depends a whole lot in your native hair so drugs are essential in order to hope for a descent result...at the same time they cost more than any cosmetic procedure i know off!!!

And you know what...most of what are called here amazing results are the same people who either end up working for the industry or make a site for hairloss or spend their lifes in forums.Transplant results are very limited by nature and many things can go wrong, people should f*cking smarten up so that they dont fall into traps...

...And for john...you think you can sent a message about this industry through internet forums?Brother in these forums the patients are wellcomed to post about their concerns, if they are unhappy etc. but if a solution is not found soon and they keep complaining or attack the industry they eventually dissapear (mostly banned, or their case cannot be discussed because they came in a settlement with a doctor)

So whatever you do do it fast and decide your course of action because stories like your quickly dissapear... at least thats what i have lived in hairlosshelp...i dont know if things are different here.But i am guessing if they are i can be pointed to threads of transplant patients that regretted their procedure.

should we believe everything?

hopefull,

you believe that people with some form of 'clout' in the online community get preferential treatment from docs to boost their odds of achieving that 'rare excellent' result/

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

hopefull,

I trust you understand the difference between posting legitimate experiences (good or bad) and using this forum as a means for extortion. The former is welcomed and the second is prohibited.

I think thanatopsis_awry asked you an excellent question.

I'd also like an answer to the one I asked you on this thread.

Bill

Wow, there is a lot to read. Umm, my english is not very good but there is something that is bothering me. Ok how is HT surgon different froma Heart surgeon?

I mean we screwtinize HT doctors, but when it comes to body surgeries do we do the same investigations? I don't think so. When you go to a hospital and they tell you you need to have a heart surgery, we say ok and that is it. Why HT doctors are so under the microscope?

Originally posted by thanatopsis_awry:

hopefull,

you believe that people with some form of 'clout' in the online community get preferential treatment from docs to boost their odds of achieving that 'rare excellent' result/

no i believe these forums are full of poster boys that once they get a better than average result they stay here forever becomeing showcases or consultants or whatever

Originally posted by hopefull:

no i believe these forums are full of poster boys that once they get a better than average result they stay here forever becomeing showcases or consultants or whatever

We should not believe everything. There are some dishonest people on HT boards BUT we should not automatically disbelieve everything either because there are plenty of honest people on HT boards as well. We cant generalize everyone with a positive result as honest or dishonest.

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Originally posted by SpaDivaPeggy:

John,

I formerly worked for the doctor in question and can verify everything you stated in a previous post and possibly stuff that you don't know. If you need any information that I may be able to help with, please contact me.

SpaDivaPeggy,

John no longer is a poster on this board. I saw he had posted his email here and if you can help him that would probably be the best way to contact him. bocvarus@yahoo.com

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

John,

I see that you posted your story and photos. Thanks for doing this.

I sent you a private message too, but in case you see this first, I moved your photo album to the "Hair Restoration Results Posted by Patients" forum since it's more appropriate there.

Best wishes,

Bill

Can you please tell me where I can see Jons pics and his story, thank you

John's pictures and story remain on this forum and can be found in this and the "Hair Restoration Pictures Posted by Patients" forum.

Our community is big on public accountability. And though patients often cheer that doctors are held accountable for their actions, they have to realize that they too need to be accountable.

I have received several public and private complaints about John36 from patients and physicians.

After tolerating John's postings of the same misrepresented and negative information, and primarily, ignoring my countless public and private warnings of misquoting physicians, his posting rights were removed.

Just as it isn't fair to patients for doctors or clinics to get away with marketing hype, it's also not fair to doctors for patients to make continud defammatory remarks about them.

Interacting with John was next to impossible. Many of us tried to encourage him and offer him valuable input, which he ignored and then created a new post with more attempts to discredit hair transplantation as a whole.

Though I feel bad that he is emotionally wrestling with his hair transplant (which could probably be repaired), this forum is not a breeding ground for agenda driven posts and lawsuits.

Thanks for understanding,

Bill