What Shampoo to use? Help :) i use Propecia

Hello again

iv just had my grafts done to the front of my head and i want to get on a shampoo that makes my front hair look nice or something to make it look lessfuzzy i guess

what would you recomend? i also take propecia so i hope there sno side effects with anything

Kind Regards

Hello again

iv just had my grafts done to the front of my head and i want to get on a shampoo that makes my front hair look nice or something to make it look lessfuzzy i guess

what would you recomend? i also take propecia so i hope there sno side effects with anything

Kind Regards

Nizoral is an anti-fungal shampoo and may dry your scalp out if used more than a few times a week. It think it says to use it every other day but just check the directions on the bottle.

If you're looking for a quality shampoo/conditioner I'd go with Nioxin as recommended. I have used it before and liked it, and, it really is great for keeping the scalp and hair healthy to promote optimal hair growth conditions.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Oh yes i understand that. just to make the hair that is fine more healty looking icon_smile.gif and i think Nioxin is the way to go

Im working in mexico at the moment will i have to order out of state for it?

Regards