staple removal ...

am due for staple removal next week. As I live miles away from dr. wong's clinic, any suggestions as to where I could go for staple removal ? I live alone, hence no options at home, also I have'nt told my friends about it !!

am due for staple removal next week. As I live miles away from dr. wong's clinic, any suggestions as to where I could go for staple removal ? I live alone, hence no options at home, also I have'nt told my friends about it !!

vik,

I did mine myself. Dr. Wong did give you a staple remover right? It's not really that hard to do yourself if you have a swinging medicine cabinet mirror and a large vanity mirror in your bathroom where you can see all the way around your head?

I also took my time. Do 10-20 or so, take a break, do 10 more etc..

thankx bro..

i do have the stapler & am gonna give it a try myself !!

will try to go slow & if am unsuccessful, will could go to a nearby ED or something !! I might have to tape the hair above the donor area for a better view..

vik

Rambler,

Then you are one of the crazy few like me who removed your own staples icon_smile.gif. I'm not sure how you did your own, but I have a tri-fold mirror in the bathroom that enabled me to see all the way around my head. It took over an hour, but I was glad to have them out.

Vik0809,

Staples are very easy to remove and truthfully anyone can do it. Your significant other, a friend, family member, etc can do this for you. Of if you are more confortable, make an appt with your local physician and he/she can remove them for you.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

Yeah it wasn't that hard and at 7 in the morning I had no one to do it and was soooo ready to get them out. I just took them one by one and it took a while like you said.

vik,

If you must do it yourself it is possible, just take your time. They come out very easy and painlessly. You might catch a hair or two which does sting but other than that ...