3 month post op pics Dr. Epstein 2953 frontal grafts

djdennis

DJ,

If I am correct, I heard you say in another post that you kept most of your transplanted hairs and they didn't shed? Comparing these to your immediately postoperative pictures is difficult because the lighting didn't really capture the grafts well after surgery. However, you appear to be right where you should be at 3 months, maybe even further along since some of the transplanted hair appears to be growing already icon_smile.gif.

Keep us posted!

Bill

the new ht hairs have all stayed pretty much!!! Over the last couple of weeks my mid scalp/crown has thinned out big time (shockloss). If you look at the shot where I have my head down it looks terrible. But im not going to complain its early in the ball game and its not over on the crown mid area. Hopefully it will all come back.

Djdennis,

Looking good bro! The scar looks to be healing pretty well to. Im not sure if it's the pics or not but the crown doesnt look to bad. It's almost time for those suckers to start sproutin. You must be getting excited.

Keep us posted Dennis PLEASE!!! I for one will be checking this quite a bit as it is inexplainable how helpful these patient photos are to us considering transplants. Thank you for doing this.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~