3 Weeks Out

Hey all,

I'm 3 weeks post-op and the shock loss is definitely kicking in. I was just curious when you might think the "peak" of shock loss occurs? My last procedure I think is was at around 5 weeks but I can't be certain. Al I know is everyday it looks worse. Any insights/experiences would be appreciated. Thanx!

Hey all,

I'm 3 weeks post-op and the shock loss is definitely kicking in. I was just curious when you might think the "peak" of shock loss occurs? My last procedure I think is was at around 5 weeks but I can't be certain. Al I know is everyday it looks worse. Any insights/experiences would be appreciated. Thanx!

Yeah Dr Epstein is good!

Why such a low graft count? was it just to refine previous work? or was that all you needed? and finally did he do FUT or FUE?

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

Future Doc, shock loss is a hard thing to quantify. It's different for everyone. It's also different with each additional procedure. I didn't have any loss with my first ht. But with additional sessions, shock loss seems to rear its ugly head. It seems to peak at around the 2 month mark. That is the low point - you feel like crap because you actually look worse than if you had just left things alone. But then the hairs start coming in and the shocked hairs start to return.

that all you needed? and finally did he do FUT or FUE?

Posts: 71 | Registered: April 19, 2006 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post

I had lots of shock loss, I looked horrible at two months. I would say mine was the worse at two months. I am at about four and one half months and things are starting to turn around. Hang in there, it will get better.

Cheers.

Hi

I had a little shock loss the first procedure but none the second. The smaller needle size made all the difference.

good luck

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!