hairpiece/wig to hide HT????

I had 2260 FUT by Dr Bernstein one month ago, attached is my 3 week post HT pic and in the next post is my before HT pic. Comments are welcome.

After my HT I am wearing a cap to work till the the time my hair grows back. I have some job interview's coming up and cant wear a cap

for those. Do you have any suggestion on what I

can do to hide my HT. Where can I get a hairpiece/wig to cover it up. Will they shave

a part of my scalp to attach a hairsystem or is there any other method available to attach without shaving and using the medical glue.

I just want to wear a hairpiece temporarily for

the interview. Thanks in advance for your replies.

tRoJaN!

3_weeks.jpg.d3753c859c88ac0b4823a6073fd0cb52.jpg

Have you ever tried demmatch? I dont have much hair on my crown and it covers well and I used to always wear a hat, if you have hair on your head like it looks like you do you could try that. it's recomended for people with HT, www.dermmatch.com 29.00 and a free second color. Maybe this will help. I think you look fine now.

I didn't see your before pics before answering ,it would be good to attach before pic with your post or in a blog so people don't have to go search for them. You seem to have curly hair so now the hairs on top of your head are so short I don't know what it would look like . My hair is straighter.But your head doesn't look red or anything and your hair probably looks good short.

Another thing guys after my HT I barely had any

redishness or swelling. I have just crossed the 1 month mark and few of the transplanted hair

have fallen by now. On an average by when and what percentage of transplanted hair fall off??

tRoJaN

I think by a month and a half 90% of mine were gone. Some stayed and grew and others stayed dormant and eventually shed all they way up to 3 months. I still see one shed every once in a while and I'm close to 3.5 months. I'd give the dermmatch a shot, I did and it works great.

Trojan:

I agree with the other responses. I would try a concealer before going out and getting a temporary hairpiece. I use a bit of Dermmatch everyday and find it works well. You may also want to try some Toppik. TooThin

• Administrators

Trojan,

Congratulations on your surgery. You look like you have healed up well. I would not recommend getting a hair system. You could attache a hair system with clips. But why interview with that look and then show up for work without all that hair later?

I think you might want to consider cutting your hair a bit shorter on the sides so it balances with the top. You could also as suggested use cover ups like Dermatch, Couvre, Toppik, or Prothik. But I don't think you need them.

I think you will find that your potential employer will not pay attention to your hair, especially if the sides are shorter so that there is not much difference in length between the top and sides.

Please feel free to create your own free Weblog to document your progress.

Best wishes for great growth.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

I agree with Pat. A hair system in your case is a bad idea. Besides, no one would look at you and know you have a hair transplant. Period. It's the last thing that enters people's minds because they would think of plugs above and beyond anything else and you certainly don't have plugs.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians