Hair Transplant with Dr.Bishen Mahadevia

bbuntyb

dr. mahadevia

Hi,

One of my friend had had undergone hair transplant surgery with a very famous and reputed surgeon in ahemdabad an year back and the results were great.. and i think it was dr mahadevia though i am sure, i am gonna ask my friend to confirm it...

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

Hello to all my friends,

I would like to apologize for not updating you all,

busy as well as lazy.

Yes the second transplant went very well and had around 1700 grafts in the crown area. So a total of 3700 grafts (1700 in the front and 2000 in the crown). I am happy with the results so far but still thin. I think another 4000 would restore my hair very well but my family is not allowing me for any more surgery. Guys, I will post my pictures in another 1 - 2 days, you have to wait for it.

Recently started using nanogen only for crown and amazing results and just now ordered dermmatch.

I would also like to comment that anyone with norwood 5A would need 7000 - 8000 grafts to get a normal and good look. Even if I go in for another 4000 grafts, I would go for FUE and that is going to cost Rs.75 ($1.5) compared to Rs.25 for FUHT.

But I also noticed one thing that can improve your hair growth. Get up early in the morning, take bath and stand in front of the sun for 5 min to 10 min or any open space where morning sun rays falls directly on your scalp. Keep in mind that sun rays are cool and warmer in the morning compared to any other time and it is quite usefull. Then once you hair is dry, apply minoxidil 5% and let that dry under a fan. Apply mintop 5% again once in the night, atleast 2 hours before you go to bed so that it can dry properly.

Try this for 1 week and you will notice the difference. But it is essential that you apply mintop twice daily and no late nights. Wake up early in the morning 6 - 6:30 and go for walk.

I did this before going for my first hair transplant and it improved my hair growth very nicely. But my job demands me working in night shifts and that is kind of affecting my health as well as my hair growth. So searching for a new morning job and so that I can follow my own routiene that I have told you guys.

Try it, you have nothing to lose, but only to gain from it. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

=================================================================

(promotional information removed)

This was not a promotional info. May be I should have created a separate thread for it as I think it was conflicting information about two doctors in India. So no issues, lets forget about it. I have sent an explanation to the moderator who deleted it. ok guys, you can read the rest of the post.

guys, one more question, will there ever be a treatment for hair growth. icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by bbuntyb:

Hello to all my friends,

I would like to apologize for not updating you all,

busy as well as lazy.

Yes the second transplant went very well and had around 1700 grafts in the crown area. So a total of 3700 grafts (1700 in the front and 2000 in the crown). I am happy with the results so far but still thin. I think another 4000 would restore my hair very well but my family is not allowing me for any more surgery. Guys, I will post my pictures in another 1 - 2 days, you have to wait for it.

Recently started using nanogen only for crown and amazing results and just now ordered dermmatch.

I would also like to comment that anyone with norwood 5A would need 7000 - 8000 grafts to get a normal and good look. Even if I go in for another 4000 grafts, I would go for FUE and that is going to cost Rs.75 ($1.5) compared to Rs.25 for FUHT.

But I also noticed one thing that can improve your hair growth. Get up early in the morning, take bath and stand in front of the sun for 5 min to 10 min or any open space where morning sun rays falls directly on your scalp. Keep in mind that sun rays are cool and warmer in the morning compared to any other time and it is quite usefull. Then once you hair is dry, apply minoxidil 5% and let that dry under a fan. Apply mintop 5% again once in the night, atleast 2 hours before you go to bed so that it can dry properly.

Try this for 1 week and you will notice the difference. But it is essential that you apply mintop twice daily and no late nights. Wake up early in the morning 6 - 6:30 and go for walk.

I did this before going for my first hair transplant and it improved my hair growth very nicely. But my job demands me working in night shifts and that is kind of affecting my health as well as my hair growth. So searching for a new morning job and so that I can follow my own routiene that I have told you guys.

Try it, you have nothing to lose, but only to gain from it. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

(promotional information removed)

This was not a promotional info nor I am recommending anyone. I was not aware of the thing that I was writing here and the moderator sent me a message explaining things. I am sorry guys and you can read the rest of the post.

guys, one more question, will there ever be a treatment for hair growth. icon_smile.gif

thats great news bbuntyb.. People here on this community would like to see your results. Please update your pictures soon.. I am sure that might help others on this community to figure out a good doctor as you said..

Best Luck !!

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Omviki/Bill

Any update on the evaluation to be conducted on Bhishen Mahaevia's work? I might have missed it if it has been posted on some other discussion - grateful if you could advise

@bbunty - still awaiting your updated pics dude !!

Originally posted by omviki:

Bill,

it would be really nice to have a good HT Surgeron in india. i am going india in december therefore i would really like to see dr. mahadevia, staff, patients pictures and techniques he uses. if i could i will keep you posted.

You an expert Bill. So what type of things i should look into and ask when i visit the doctor? this will help to evaluate the doctor.

My Hair Loss Website

Estimate the number of grafts I need

Mi$$ionHAIR,

I've attempted to make contact with Dr. Mahadevia several times. Unfortunately however, he never responded to my invitation to send me examples of his work for consideration and inquiries to learn more about his clinic. Thus, at this time we don't have sufficient evidence to feel confident recommending Dr. Mahadevia to this community.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 8 months later...