hair missing on my hair line after HT

hey everyone, have a look at the pic attacked.. ul notice a small patch of hair missin on the hair line.. i remember month 5 i noticed a bit of pain in the area when i touched it.. it kind of felt like i banged it but i deffo didnt.. i dont drink so if i did bang it id deffo remember! anyway no hair has grown in that area??? im at month 7.. any ideas whats up? cheers..

2200 DHI Ireland june 2007

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

If you can't remember banging your head...you must have hit it pretty damn hard... icon_razz.gif..!

Hitting your head wouldn't cause problems with hair growth; I bumped my head and had a long cut (you can see it in my blog photos) at month 2, and had no problems whatsoever. And, the photo you posted looks like uniform growth...

Benjamin

Petesman,

Do you have any immediately postoperative pictures? Was hair transplanted in that area?

Keep in mind that more hair growth is certainly possible at only 6 months. Perhaps that side is just slow to start growing.

Unfortunately however, DHI doesn't have the best online reputation for producing the highest hair growth yield.

I don't intend to alarm you, but only to make you aware of this as you consider future surgeries. Be sure to use the "find" feature of our forum to see what other patients have been saying.

Bill

Pete -- Missed the area you're talking about, before..looking at it again, yeah, it looks uneven. However...and I would definitely get an expert opinion, but from what I understand, bumping your head (unless it was, say, the day of the procedure and the grafts hadn't "set" yet) wouldn't cause that.

Either way, good growing to you...!

Benjamin

I can't imagine they would have forgotten to try to put grafts into that are; like Bill said, some immediate post-op photos would help clarify that.

I would have to think you are either experiencing poor yield in that area, or are a very slow grower in that area. Hopefully it is the latter, and this will show itself in the next several months.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

petesman,i wouldnt worry yet your still early days...AND i hope someone will back me up on this,i definatly read more than once that the left side sometimes grows in slower.mine did.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

no there was deffo hair put there.. at month 5 when there was small activity i felt a slight pair if i toucheded the area.. nothing grown there yet.. im at month 7.. unusual that zero regrowth in that area i thinks.. intresting what u said balody about the left side growin slower than the right.. i hope that true!

2200 DHI Ireland june 2007

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

It looks like something that I would keep an eye on, BUT I AM NOT IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO ANY MEDICAL FIELD. Here is some good news, though, with all of the qualified Dr.'s out there, if something needs to be fine-tuned, shouldn't be a tough fix, just that time and money thing. You will ultimately have great results, though.