My doc. wont give me script for proscar , can someone help ?

hello , Im from western Ny and I have been to The Neiman center for hair tranplantation to see doc. Neiman about 6 months ago. He gave me a script for Propecia and I have been on that for the 6 months. I asked about proscar because I read here about it and its so much cheaper and he refused to give me a script for it. He said its not approved fopr haor loss and so on and I asked them if it is in fact the same ingrediants and they said they cant tell me ??? On top of that he wants me back in his office with another $90 just to give me a new script for propecia.

Can anyone please let me know where i can get proscar online from a U.S shipper , ive heard about the 28 pill packed that is not U.S and im simply scared about that.. and is there a place to get die hard facts on the difference if any between proscar and propecia. Im just so scared to make the switch and have a harmful effect but Ill go broke on propecia, thanks to any and all who can help.

hello , Im from western Ny and I have been to The Neiman center for hair tranplantation to see doc. Neiman about 6 months ago. He gave me a script for Propecia and I have been on that for the 6 months. I asked about proscar because I read here about it and its so much cheaper and he refused to give me a script for it. He said its not approved fopr haor loss and so on and I asked them if it is in fact the same ingrediants and they said they cant tell me ??? On top of that he wants me back in his office with another $90 just to give me a new script for propecia.

Can anyone please let me know where i can get proscar online from a U.S shipper , ive heard about the 28 pill packed that is not U.S and im simply scared about that.. and is there a place to get die hard facts on the difference if any between proscar and propecia. Im just so scared to make the switch and have a harmful effect but Ill go broke on propecia, thanks to any and all who can help.

John,

The proscar from Canada is fine. The only problem you have to worry about is if you receive it after you order it. I could be wrong but I think your doc is only worried about the bucks that's why he's screwing with you like he is. I'd drop his ass and find someone else who will play ball with you. I can't recommend a US place for proscar since I get mine from Vancouver. I have had one shipment not make it though and guess what the pharmacy told me on the phone--too bad it's not our fault it's the postal systems fault so we will not credit you credit card for the cost of the drug. So if you do go with a Canadian company you do run a risk of not getting the drug like I did. So as a result, I do not recommend MacDonald's pharmacy in Vancouver

Allen

john757:

I got my Proscar from www.prescriptionskeywest.com

I thought that their prices were good for US-made Proscar and no consultation fee. I've ordered Proscar twice from them -- a 30 pill bottle and next a 100 pill bottle. They ship Fedex for $18. I got both prescriptions in a timely manner.

I just haven't had any problems with them. Then again, how hard is it to ship a bottle of pills?

I take 1/4 Proscar and my results are quite encouraging on the crown. Don't fear about quartering Proscar unless you have a pregnant women around (finasteride can be absorbed through the skin, and may cause birth defects). Proscar is 5mg finasteride and Propecia is 1mg finasteride. Might as well save some cash and quarter Proscar, I figure.

Best of luck!

vocor1

• 5 weeks later...

I purchased propecia on-line from the company listed on this web-site, no-prescription needed, only a very brief series of simple questions. I remember them being cheaper than the local Pharmacy, but not the cheapest I have heard about. It was very simple.

BTW, I only take 1/2MG daily, so it was hard cutting 5MG "Proscar" tablets in such small pieces (10pcs), otherwise I would have went the "far cheaper" route and purchased Proscar.

Good Luck !

NW

You can Propecia from these 2 sights !!

I currently get my from Canada having had a HT there just over 3 months ago !! But read these on another post recently, so am checking it out !!!

Read my post "what the story" below this one !!

Thanks

http://www.dru-online.com/dru.cgi/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=yes/sf=category/se=Finasteride/va=link_image%3d/va=link_banner%3d.html?id=GbNEYC4c

http://www.generics-online-pharmacy.com/ProductList.htm

• 3 months later...

I sent another email with a different email address to one of these "cheap" sites. Still no answer. It reminds me of "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

Any hope for an American site to have a reasonalable price? $95 plus $18 for 30 pills isn't really much cheaper than Propecia, isn't it (considering the cutting mess)?